part 21

(This is going to be my own episode and is not apart of the anime. Plus this is going to be one of the few opportunities (Y/N) gets to have a sort of mini catching spree like Goh does. Another pre warning and I apologise but it's mainly going to be Kanto Pokemon and I want to apologise in advance)

(One day at Cerise laboratory we see (Y/N) chilling with his Pokémon eggs and making sure they are okay along with porygon, Nickit and maractus as most of them shake alot except one which is shaking a little bit but barely moving)

(Y/N): I know I'll do what Ash did and take you all out for an adventure to give you that last push and to give you a small change of scenery.

(A/N):  They're all not going to hatch here but 3 out of the four will

(Y/N): professor Cerise, Chrysa,Ren can you watch this egg for me while I wander with the other three?

Cerise: why aren't you taking this egg too?

(Y/N): these three are so close to hatching so I'll try to hatch these three and then I'll have more time to devote to that egg. Plus it gives me some free time since Ash and Goh decided to go on an adventure and to get some training for riolu. So I'm going to have a quick travel to Fuschia city again. Plus there is something I want to try there.

Cerise: alright well have a safe trip.

(Y/N): you three can be my back up today. Right then off we go!

(Timeskip: Fuschia city)

(Y/N): that was a long track don't you say?

(The eggs are shaking more but still not enough to hatch)

(Y/N): (saddened) I guess that wasn't enough. I know let's go in the Safari zone!

(Suddenly two of the eggs begin to glow and crack as a squirtle hatches from the egg)

(Y/N): oh hey it's a squirtle! How are you doing buddy.

(Squirtle looks around and finally lays eyes on (Y/N) and points at him and begins demanding where it is)

(Y/N): what are you sayi- Oh! You just hatched from an egg. I'm (Y/N) from Blackthorn city it's nice to meet you.

((Y/N) holds his hand out as squirtle accepts it)

(Y/N): do you want to be my friend and join me?

(Squirtle shakes its head no)

(Y/N): you want me to prove myself?

(Squirtle nods)

(Y/N): alright deal.

(Timeskip: inside the safari zone)

(The second egg is glowing and cracking)

(Y/N): I wonder who this little guy is going to BEEEE!!!

((Y/N) is caught off guard as the egg breaks and the blue glowing outline suddenly becomes massive as it hatches into a tropius)

(Y/N): (clams down and gets star-eyed) wow a tropius! Are you alright?

(Tropius ignores (Y/N) after just looking at him and flies off into the Safari zone)

(Y/N): wait come back!

(They enter the Safari zone after tropius)

Timeskip: within the Safari zone)

(Y/N): we've only been here for a little bit there's usually lots Pokémon within sight of so I've heard but anyway where's tropius it's just hatched even if it is a big pokemon it won't know what to do.