57

Another update?

I fucking think so.

I'm so sorry about this one ;((

Poor Julie

-

We were back at school.

I was actually happy about that. That meant I could focus on my studies and on quidditch. It could distract me from knowing that my mother had the chance to take me with her. If she turned my father in for harming her, he would've gone to Azkaban for a while and she could've taken me with her and my brothers to start over as a family. I could've grown up with my mother and not lived with a man who ended up revealing who he truly is.

Fred and I haven't talked for a couple of days. Actually we haven't talked since we got back to Hogwarts. I don't know why. Things are just getting quite tense between us. It's like the last time we were together. We do great and then suddenly it gets weird and we start arguing more.

George though, George has been a sweetheart. Ever since that day on Christmas Day where I found out about my family, he's been checking up on me constantly, making sure I'm doing okay. My friends have been great too. They've been trying to distract me by acting their usual selfs and it's helping.

It's making me realise that I don't need my family. I already have a family and I know they love me just like I love them.

"I want a girlfriend for my birthday." Melba explained. We were sitting at breakfast one morning and she was talking non-stop about her birthday which wasn't until next month on the seventeenth. She's the first of us to turn eighteen which has her thinking that she's superior to us. "So if I don't see a fancy lady wrapped up at the end of my bed on my birthday, I'm suing."

"Where would we get a fancy lady?" Nate laughed. "And the last time I tried wrapping a girl up, I received a punch to my nose."

My brows fell into a frown and our group got quiet while we all turned our heads to look at Nate. He just simply carried on eating as if he didn't just admit to wrapping a girl up.

"Excuse me?" Callie questioned with a cocked eyebrow. "Who did you wrap?"

Nate slowly lifted his head to look at her and then shrugged before continuing to eat his food. Callie looked towards me and Melba and we simply shrugged as well, not knowing what the hell he was talking about.

"Oh, was it that Ravenclaw girl in year two?" Seth asked. "You tried wrapping her with Christmas paper and she started screaming and punched you?"

"Yeah." Nate nodded. "Which was completely unfair. I was twelve and she was like– sixteen."

Callie started arguing with Nate about wrapping girls in Christmas paper, while Seth got scolded by Melba for trying to take the last pancake of the plate. Nick on the other hand was annoyed that there was no pizza for breakfast because some morning there was.

My eyes scanned the Great Hall, eventually landing on Fred. He was laughing about something Angelina said and they looked awfully close as she nudged him with her shoulder.

I know I'm mad at Fred for being jealous over Seth but I never cheated with him and Fred did cheat on me with Angelina so I couldn't control how I felt every time they got so close to each other.

Fred gave me a necklace for Christmas. It's a heart pendant with the words 'Always in my heart' carved in it. I then gave him a ring that was pretty noticeable. Mostly it was a secret message to Angelina. A reminder. Every time she sees the ring with my initials in it, she'll think of me and know that I get to have sex with Fred while she doesn't.