8: Mr. Jeon

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"No~ I don't wanna!" Semie cried out while faking the tears and Taehyung chuckled at her acting.

"Come on, all you need is to go and order a hot chocolate for me. I promise I've something for you." Taehyung said wiggling his brows and her face lit up in excitement at the mention of a surprise.

"Fine, you eat and I'll bring that quickly." She quickly dashed out to bring the order for both.

It's been 15 minutes since they were trying to decide who would bring the hot chocolate. Taehyung was feeling lazy and also he wanted to bring the gift to the cafe once she was out of view, he quickly went back to the cabin to grab the gift from his bag.

Seoyun was busy on a call since they arrived at the cafe and Taehyung didn't mind that at all, but he did feel a bit ignored by her.

"Here we go." Semie placed the cups on the table and gave him a wide smile.

"Don't give me that look, noona." Taehyung squinted his eyes while stuffing his mouth with rice and popping a piece of meat in his mouth. Lucky day, lunch boxes had meat today and Taehyung felt on cloud nine.

Semie scoffed before grabbing one of the cups and sipping from it, eyes not leaving the hands of Taehyung. When Taehyung noticed that, he cocked his brow.

"Where is that 'something'?" She asked and Taehyung sighed before chuckling a bit.

He placed his chopsticks back on the box and grabbed the small bag from the floor near his chair. Shyly, he placed the box in front of her and hung his head low. The insecurity of being judged by his new friend was again clouding his mind.

Semie grabbed the box and opened it quickly, only to squeal in happiness.

"Oml, it's so beautiful~" Once she said these words, Taehyung let out a sigh of relief, and a small smile spread on his lips.

He brought a bracelet for her. It was also very fragile and beautiful just like the pendant he gave to the Seoyun but had the insecurity he faced with the later, good thing, the expectations reversed this time. 

He jolted back a bit when a figure pushed him back by force.

"Thank you soooo much Taehyung." Semie squealed again and kissed his hair crown before pulling back with a wide smile. She sat back in her chair when people started giving them a weird look that made her smile sheepishly and apologize lightly.

Taehyung chuckled at her behavior and started eating the food again.

"It's really beautiful and I'm so happy that you remember me." She sounded genuinely happy, still smiling and looking at the piece of jewelry in the box.

"It's such a relief that you like it, you know. I was so tense that whether you like it or not." Semie chuckled at that and ruffled his hair a bit to which he scowled.

"Not hairs, noona." Taehyung threatened with angry glare that Semie found so cute.

"Aww, the little tiger is angry~" Taehyung whined on that and closed the box after eating it completely and thanking God.

"By the way, what's the event?" Semie asked, sipping on the hot choco again and Taehyung also started sipping from the other cup.

"I got my first pay days ago, so... I decided to give my new friends some gifts." He replied with a smile and Semie followed him.