Do x You x Trust x Me

Y/N POV

My hands were intertwined with Hisokas and as I read the sign we both looked over the big free fall. "Maybe they're lying and we both have to jump don't you think?" I asked, Hisoka kept looking down and without saying a work he raised up my hand and hovered it over the edge.

"Get a little fire ball and throw it." Hisoka commanded, If he really wanted to he could throw me off right now and walk away. He is much stronger than me but if we were fighting to kill I would most likely have the upper hand.

I did as he was told and we both the little fire ball get smaller and smaller until it wasn't in view. We turned our heads to look at the door and it was still closed.

"Do you trust me darling?~" Hisoka asked. I stayed quiet of course I didn't I knew him for like 4 days.

He pushed me off of the edge and I started free falling. 'W-why am I not scared... Why am I not yelling or mad? S-should I just keep falling...' My thoughts were swirling around my head, I was free falling for about 3 seconds and I started to close my eyes until I felt something pull on my leg.

I used Gyo and I saw this pink nen material around my leg and I stopped. I was hanging upside down my ass now being revealed to the void of darkness and my whole body being upside down. "H-HISOKA?" I yelled out hoping to get an answer from him.

I started to be pulled up until I felt a hand wrap around my ankle. "Those purple panties that you have on are really cute~" He smirked. "JUST P-PULL ME OVER OKAY!"

Hisoka threw me and I landed in his arms. "Hello darling~ The door's open I just had to wait until the door opened and then I would pull you back up~" Hisoka said monotonously. He started walking open to the now open door and we walked through a dark passage until we reached a door. He opened the door with one hand while still holding me in a bridal style.

"I wanna ask you some questions once we finish this..." I specified to him about his strength and why he was how he was. He nodded and flung open the door.

"NUMBER 406 Y/N ZOLDYCK IS THE 1ST PERSON TO COMPLETE THE THIRD PHASE OF THE EXAM. NUMBER 44 HISOKA MOROW IS THE 2ND PERSON TO COMPLETE THE THIRD PHASE OF THE EXAM." The speakers echoed through the empty room.

"C-can you put me down now Hisoka..." I muttered out. Hisoka started chuckling and I looked at him with a weird face. "What's so funny you idiot?" I asked him again and he stopped laughing. "You just have such a bratty attitude when you don't get want you want it's cute~" Hisoka kissed my cheek.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I turned my head. "It's rude to deny someone's affection my love~" Hisoka whispered in my ear. I started squirming trying to get off of Hisoka's arm but his grip around me was really strong. "Okay okay... just sit down please" I pleaded to him he grinned and sat down on the concrete.

"How are you so strong? Were you tortured as a child? Are you actually like a really fucking old guy and just used nen to make yourself look younger??" I started jabbering to Hisoka and on the last one a nerve mark appeared on his face. "Darling I don't go through multiple skin care routines just for you to say that I'm an old man..." He retorted back. I giggled a bit.

"Okay well how are you so strong, you carry definitely carry more than your body weight and you have this weird obsession with magician or jester shit." I fixed my legs so they could be around him so I could be straddling his waist. "Well when I was little my family was poor, my mother was a skilled person when it came to card tricks in general. She taught me many card tricks and how to play them..." Hisoka continued on telling me how he was accepted into the Moritonio Troupe circus group and how he learned nen while in there.