Chapter 20: Team Selection

~~~

Naruto slowly opened his eyes, the sun shining right on his beautiful azure eyes.

What time is it? Naruto thought, sitting up and looking at his alarm that was right beside him. He lazily squinted his eyes at the alarm, seeing what the time was.

Naruto sighed, disappointed in himself.

It's 8:10 AM. I'm going to be late If I don't hurry up. Naruto thought, jumping right out of bed as he looked around his room. Oh, it was a mess. Naruto internally cursed himself.

Should I clean up? Maybe. Naruto was pondering whether or not he should clean around today. He always tried to be as tidy as possible when the time needs him to be.

Naruto looked at the alarm and saw that it just changed to 8:11. Naruto sighed, walking over to his cup ramen and picking it up and putting right back at the shelf where it belongs.

He looked around and saw his clothes that were all over the place. Naruto, with an annoyed look, picked up his pace and gracefully organized and tidied up his whole apartment room.

After quite some time, Naruto was finally done with the devilish task of cleaning his apartment room. And it really only took Naruto around. . .

7 minutes to clean. God, I'm bad at cleaning. Naruto thought, quickly picking out a normal attire to use for the entire day. He looked at the door and window that was near him.

Door or window?

On some days, Naruto would use the door to be a 'respectful' person. But Naruto is far from a respectful person. Naruto ran towards the window and jumped right out of it. His hair flowed through the air as he dropped towards the ground unharmed.

Now to the academy. Naruto thought, looking right towards the direction of the academy with his sharp and deadly eyes.

He bursted towards it.

~~~

Naruto soon caught sight of the academy. It was pretty easy to find if you were to ask Naruto — it was quite close to his apartment complex.

He huffed as he got even closer to the academy that he will soon be leaving to become a genin of Konoha. Though he was already a ROOT Anbu; that shouldn't count, right?

Naruto looked up and down.

He pondered if he should use the door or the window. Naruto slightly gritted his teeth in annoyance and channeled chakra towards his feet. He jumped and attached himself to the wall.

He would have just normally entered using the door that was supposed to be the entrance of the academy, but today is not that kind of day, is it? No, most definitely not.

In second thought, he found a much more optimal way to appear in class. Naruto slowly disappeared in a swirl of leaves that took his place. He reappeared right in his seat like nothing had just happened.

Naruto looked around, noticing that no one had seen what he had just pulled. Everyone was just so busy talking to each other. Naruto nodded himself, seemingly satisfied at this development.