𝟸𝟻.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙽𝙾𝚅. 𝟸𝟿𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

       "You got everything you wanted nooky?" Yari asked Jasiah

"You got everything you wanted nooky?" Yari asked Jasiah. They were walking back to Masiah's car.

They went to the movies along with Blakk and nem and had just left.

Jasiah nodded his head. "Yo ass needa learn how to talk." She said.

They made it to the car and she put him in his carseat. After doing that she went back into the store remembering that Ke was still in there.

She seen Ke standing at the counter so she stood at the door and waited for her.

Once the man behind the counter rung up Ke things and gave her a bag she began putting her stuff in the bag. "Can I get yo number?" The man behind the counter asked.

"No, I'm sorry." Ke mumbled. She grabbed her bag and left the gas station followed be Siyari.

The boy wasn't ugly, she just couldn't do it. She couldn't hurt Glock. The more time she got to think about what she actually would be doing if she did all those things, the more she realized that it'll hurt her more than it'll hurt him.

She loves him, and shit that hurts him will hurt her 10x worst.

"You coulda got some head from him Ke. I thought you wanted to.. you know." Yari said.

Ke stopped. "I never wanted to do that Yari, I just wanted him to feel the same way I felt. I don't want him to feel the same way I felt anymore. Yari i'm so confused on what I want with him and how I want and need to feel." Ke expressed, so close to crying.

"Keriah, just talk to him. It's gone take a couple tries and talks before he fully understands everything." Yari said.

"Okay." Ke mumbled walking off. Yari sighed walking to her car. She was a little off too. Everything about her real family was off to her.

She wasn't even able to have a good time today. So many things were crossing her mind.

Yari finally made it back to the car and got in. "You ready?" Bam asked.

She nodded her head so he pulled off. Everyone went their separate ways.

-