33. Mauve

𝓜𝓪𝓾𝓿𝓮ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ

𝓜𝓪𝓾𝓿𝓮
ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ

"Jimin, focus please."

Jimin darted his eyes to the person behind the camera. He rolled his neck and sighed.

"Let's take a break. Fifteen."

Manager Sejin looked at him and wondered what this boy was going through. He walked to Jimin and sat by his side.

"Are you okay?" he asked putting his hand around Jimin's shoulder.

"Yeah," Jimin answered.

"Doesn't look like it. You want to talk?"

Jimin shook his head. He took a deep breathe and leaned his head on Sejin's shoulder. 

"Let's get you out of here," he said and pulled him by his hand. Jimin looked at him with a hint of shock on his face.

"There is a beach near by. It's a ten minute walk from here. Let's go. You always liked walking on beach right?"

Jimin smiled. "Yes, beaches are my favorite."

🌊🌊🌊

"Byeol, hi," Bomi came and sat by my side. Blood in my veins boiled when I heard her voice. Even her presence disgusted me. But I can't rely on what that asshole told me.

"Hi," I didn't look at her. She must have sensed that I'm being cold. She nudged me and asked if I'm okay.

"Yes, I'm good," I just couldn't fake being good to her. All I want to do is pin her to the wall and slap her right across her face. Is that what friendship meant to her? Then again mentally slapped myself for not confirming things first.

"Well, you don't look okay. Want me to take you to the nurse?" she asked leaning a bit more this time.

"Can you leave me alone for sometime? I really don't want anyone buzzing in my ear right now," I said trying my best not to sound mad. There was silence for a while. Probably because she is shocked.

"Okay," was all she said after that. I liked it better that way.

Keeping her mouth shut.

🌊🌊🌊

"It's been a while since I came to a beach. There aren't many people here. It's really nice," Jimin said, his small feet leaving traces on the sand as he walked looking at the endless horizon.

"I remember you used to come here a lot when you were a trainee. I also remember dragging you back to practices because you just won't leave the beach," Sejin laughed reminiscing the memories.

"Good old days," Jimin looked down and smiled.

"Keep smiling Jimin. Remember if you ever feel something is bothering you, tell me right away. I'm always here," Sejin looked at Jimin and then at the sea. The glow of orange on his face as the sun was setting slowly.

Jimin wished he could tell. But he just doesn't know how. He wondered if he is going to be okay.

"Actually I have something to tell that has been killing me," Jimin looked at him. Sejin gave him an encouraging nod.

"I have a girlfriend," Jimin said. Sejin smiled and nodded his head.

"I know," he said. Jimin's eyes widened.

"Stalker!" he gasped. Then broke into a smile.

"No, no. I happened to know it accidentally but I didn't ask because I know you will tell me eventually," he said.

"Accidentally how?"

"I saw you both lovey dovey at the boxing practice. I didn't mind it but then Jungshin( Jimin's bodyguard) kinda blew things into my ear which confirmed things."

"Really?" Jimin asked getting more curious. "I wasn't careful at all then."

"I'm kind of disappointed you didn't tell me. But I can understand," he patted Jimin's shoulder.

"Hyung, no. I mean things were all over the place. I wanted to tell after everything was settled," Jimin tried convince Sejin afraid that he might think Jimin was ever trying to hide anything at all.

"No, don't worry. I know you wouldn't hide anything unless there are any reasons. Leave that for now. Just try to stay low for a while because if media catches her, it's not going to be good for her," he said.

"Hyung," Jimin gave a pause. "There is something else I have to tell you."

🌊🌊🌊

I happened to run into Namjoon in the library. He has such a warm smile that erased my disturbed mood right away.

"Been a while?" he smiled. I nodded.

"How are you?"

"I'm good. Most importantly how are you? After the incident I mean. They didn't come back did they?"

"No, not after you threatened them," I said chuckling.

"They deserved that," he smiled.

"Coffee?"

Joon was telling me about his favourite musicians who inspire him a lot when we were walking to the cafeteria.

"I sometimes write songs. I even made a mixtape that I believe I might take into outside world."

"Wow, that's so cool. Making music is really cool," I said. Still can't believe that I keep learning new things about him every time I meet. This guy is damn genius.

Then he started to tell me about the future of computers, how they will become an important part of people's life in coming years. I was listening intently when I saw something that caught my eye.

A familiar figure. A huge smile crept on my face.

"Mom?"

You all are invited to our wedding

You all are invited to our wedding. 👰💍💒

Late update but bear with me lmao. Hope you enjoyed this. Leave stars and comments.

Donate on my Kofi if you like my stories uwu bye