//𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭//0.5

▄▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▄

❝𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔❞

▄▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▄

▄▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▄

    𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐢𝐣𝐨𝐡...𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

    Y/n didn't have the misfortune of sitting next to Hinata on the bus. Instead, she chose a seat across from Kiyoko so they could exchange notes and keep each other company. The girl didn't think anyone sitting in the same vehicle as them would have expected Hinata to throw up all over Tanaka. The screams of horror that erupted from the back seat of the bus were enough to make the driver stop the vehicle and reprimand the volleyball players.

    The girl couldn't bring herself to look at the back seat or Tanaka, in fear that she'll throw up too. Kiyoko, being the kind 3rd year she was, held Y/n to her chest to shield her from the horrific sight that was bound to cause the 1st year nightmares.

    Apparently, in Hinata's defense, he was trying to get to the window but simply didn't make it in time before the timer counted down to zero to initiate the ginger's...insides.

    The girl knew how anxious and nervous Hinata had been before the weekend, taking notice of how he would be more in a daze than Y/n usually is. Tsuki had been the one to comment on his behavior.

    "Would you look at that! It seems Y/n's aloofness has spread to Hinata."

    "Gotta...do my best..."

"...huh?"

It's a miracle they made it to Seijoh without any more problems. Aside from Hinata being teased by his upperclassmen, everything seemed fine.

Walking beside Kiyoko with her notebook in hand, they all make it to the gym where hundreds of players seem to be practicing: From jumping to spike, receives, and blocking. Watching them practice was entrancing in a way, they all hit the ball the same way each time causing the same pow to resonate through the gym.

So this is Seijoh.

    "All together guys!" Oh right. Y/n looks over to Kiyoko and mimics her with the rest of the team. They all bow respectfully.