THIRTY TWO

Sunghoon and Sunoo stared at nothingness, trying to comprehend every words Jay said. Jake, he was calm, probably noticed it too.

but what's more intriguing about this situation, is that Sunghoon never scanned or have read both Niki and Riki's mind. if it were intentionally or unconsciously, he never had. that time he was back from the point where he despised his capabilities, but when he intentionally scanned the other guy's mind, he can clearly see through it. he wonder why.

for Sunoo, he was even more confused. whether he should trust everything Jay said or stuck to the (not so) truth that Riki was the one hurting Niki. he wanted answers right away, answers that came from no other than Niki.

"are you sure, hyung? I mean, Niki is a sweet-" Sunoo tried to convince his own self, there's no way his letting those thought jump through his mind. at that statement, Jake cuts his words of. "I noticed that too, it just feels so odd. Riki left, and Niki comes back. no one can tell what they did that's out of our sight. though, from what Heeseung and Jay, it looks like Niki orders Riki to go out somewhere they can be alone and that's where Niki comes out. He'll be the one hurting his own self, back to us and is already injured? so that we can blame Riki? am I right?" Jake stated his opinion, theory from what he observed and feels.

Sunoo looked so broken from what he heard, Can Niki really do that? Would he? No, right?

"Yes, Jake- ah. that's exactly what I saw and heard from the future. So got things right, but we can't just jump into conclusions already. we need to find a reason of why Niki had done that, I'm sure there is." Heeseung spoke, the soft reassuring tone was evident on his voice as he kept an eye on Sunoo, who was now at the verge of crying.

"But I clearly saw it with both my eyes, hyung. It's-"

"Jay- hyung, Niki is not evil." Sunoo defended, he sensed that Jay was trying to imply that Niki was all at fault, is the real culprit of every misery they both, Niki and Riki had gone. "Niki wouldn't ever do that." he added, as the single tear slipped through his cheeks. his chest started to tighten again, but he pulled himself together and took the a normal breathing. not letting the others see him being this weak again.

"Yeah," Jay quited, looking down. waiting for someone to speak again. "Sunoo, you okay?" Jake snapped his head towards the younger immediately, sensing the heavy breathings the amber was taking. the angel and the ice prince turned their heads, including the blue haired.
"y- yes, I'm fine." Sunoo flashed them a tired smile, Jake didn't know what to do, he tried not to panic when he faced the younger having a somewhat panic attack in front of him, the others were frozen on their spots. well, mostly Jay and Sunghoon. Heeseung saw it already, releasing a relieved sigh when it's confirmed that nothing's bad was going to intercourse their important talk. though, Sunoo having a panic attack for a good ten minutes was an exception.

"Jake, rub his back gently, guide him to breath in and out slowly. nothing's bad will happen, he'll quite down after six hundred seconds." Heeseung instructed, which made Jake calm a little, he was close to having a panic attack too. imagine, facing a person having a panic attack and you'll also have your panic attack. double trouble. "okay," Jake quietly breathed, setting his jar of peanut butter aside as he went to do what Heeseung instructed. Sunoo seemed to calm down, taking deep breaths as his eyes were wet from the tears that unconsciously slipped out. the blue and white haired prince's only eyed them silently, giving them worried glnces.

approximately ten minutes, Sunoo calmed down already. laying down on the carpet as his head was rested on Jake's lap. his tears still threatening to flow out from his eyes, which had the older to only hush him and whisper a small 'everything's fine, Sunoo. stop crying.'

"so that's the first part of vision from the future, we still need to confirm everything if all of those are true. the problem is..." Heeseung said out of nowhere, snapping the others back from their own thoughts. "we shouldn't have let Jungwon Go."

that's where Jake tightly closed his eyes, he knew in the first place there was a problem with Jungwon going to Edhens. Sunoo's eyes blared, did he just heard those right? he thought everything was fine. what was suppose to be the problem on Edhens now?

"I should have opened my visions sooner, so that I'll get to see what was bound to happen. Sunghoon wasn't here at that time, he would also read King Hoseok's mind."

"w- why?"

"Jungwon's in a big trouble, Jake."

their eyes were blown wide, especially Sunoo.

"From the past five years, we all heard that Edhens were no longer lively as it should be, the lovely nature died and other precious parts of that country. Hoseok wasn't be able to heal the whole country, his powers weren't enough. and those five years, he had been sending Yoongi a letter about wanting the sacred back. though, Yoongi didn't agree. but the real point on how was Jungwon's in a trouble, it's because he'll be only used there, just like how Yoongi used me to heal the lavender tree where the fairy, Jimin was trapped."

"Will wonie be okay?"

"that's, Sunghoon, I can't bring myself to tell-"

"just answer it, hyung."

"he's going to die,"

there, he saw their reactions finally. Jake was staring at nothing again. Jay furious, reasons unknown. and both Sunghoon, Sunoo was silently crying.

Heeseung's tone saddened, "let me finish, I wasn't done yet."

"Hoseok tricked us about helping Niki come back here, Jeongguk and him were good buddy's from the past and now, still. Jeongguk had been wanting to invade and take rule of this country, but he can't win against Agust. So he asked Hoseok for help, which the king of Edhens agreed to help him. Namjoon and Seokjin had already cut their ties between the two, only Yoongi they had been communicating, so we kinda have Mr. Monie and Mr.Jinie on our side this time."

Sunghoon asked, "does that mean, war is coming?" with a shaky voice. Heeseung nodded, making him gulp and sigh deeply.

"and about Jungwon, I think Hoseok already started everything. I know, Jungwon is already better at his powers and healings but, healing a whole darkened country. he can't. he's still young, he'll be drained and end up, maybe not waking up anymore." heeseung the added, feeling a weird lump on his throat, he tries to gulp it away.

"How can we stop all that, hyung? can we at least stop that from happening?" Jake questioned, he can't stand hearing that Jungwon will end up just like how the elder described. "yes, we can."

"how about Niki? what'll happen to him?"

"that's where betrayal starts. I saw it, he sides on Xanchoir. and... and he wouldn't listen to you anymore, Sunoo."

"oh..."

[am I not confusing y'all?]