Chapter 8

It had been a few days and Damon hadn't shown up at my doorstep yet.

The sexy suds carwash was today so I assumed that he was locked up and vervained after the stupid ass founders party thing. 

I didn't go knowing it was stupid and not caring what people thought of me.

I was just waiting for him to get out and turn Vicki. 

Now don't get me wrong I don't hate her or anything, I just don't give two shits about her.

I hated Matt from the show and that definitely transferred over to this life so me and him were not buddy-buddy. 

As a result Tyler wasn't as good of a friend with Matt, which in the long run would be good since I was still debating on conveniently letting him die. He is just too damn cocky for a human in the world of vampires. That shit where he held a gun to Elijah and Finn Made me officially want him dead. What human is that stupid? A regular vampire could kill him with a flick of the wrist and yet he thinks he can take TWO originals!? What was this boy thinking?! 

 What human is that stupid? A regular vampire could kill him with a flick of the wrist and yet he thinks he can take TWO originals!? What was this boy thinking?! 

That's what I was thinking about as I washed down the stupid ass car since Caroline dragged me into this thing. This would be so much easier if I just used my magic but Noooo That would be too Obvious.

She was ordering around everybody like a drill sergeant besides me, she knew I wouldn't respond well. 

~~~~~~

I watched as Bonnie set things on fire accidentally when she got angry and walked up to her. I grabbed her hand and sent a shock of magic straight to her "hey you need to stop, you can't let the muggles see" I said quietly.

She blinked at me in shock as she seemed to come back to herself "what..what's happening?" she asked me scared out of her mind. 

I sent her a gentle smile to try and comfort her "you know what's happening, sweetie. Me and your grams have hinted about it for years. Now go home and talk to her, listen to what she says. If you ever have any questions feel free to come to me" I say reassuringly. This is one of the rare times I am just nice so u better listen. I snarked in my head.

She nodded to me and left with a shaken look on her face. 

I saw Elena was gone and assumed she was finding out all about the supernatural and shit. Joy. 

I just finished up for the day and dragged Care and Tyler back to my place for a movie night.

~~~~~~

The next day or two was very unimpressive until Damon came to my door.