12. Dante's Feelings.

(A/N photo of Dante (Rae's brother) the Alpha)

Why do I miss her so much. Is it just because she's a badass or something or just because she's pretty, but dont i dont know i miss her.

I just want to see her pretty face. Those chocolate eyes. Her soft baby skin. But most of all i miss her outrageous attitude.

But that's not gonna happen again because I cast her out of the pack just because of her attitude and disrespect. We grew up together. We all did.

Me, Rae, Blaire and Emery. But ever since I reached the age thirteen I stopped spending time with them. They would ask if I could but I couldn't because I was in training to be the next alpha.

Getting older I would see them growing and glowing. They would hangout without having fun, training while I'm here in the pack house doing pack shit. Well Blaire, she had I glow up alright and still did the last time I saw her.

I'm 23 years old. When I was 16, I used to see myself looking at Blaire alot and I don't know why. I've always prayed to the moon goddess hoping that she would be my mate.

I had a huge crush on her. That's for whimps and yet here I am having one.

The age difference was there. But age is just a number right. When I turned 18 I started watching her making sure she's okay.....and also my sister....and Emery.

When I became alpha, I started going hard on them. Being a jerk to them. Blaire saw that and confronted me about it.

*Flashback*
"Go away and do some training I'm busy" I was getting restless and tired and very frustrated so I walked away.

I felt a tap on my back. "Dante can I talk to you?"

"No and go away I'm busy" i was being harsh to her but at the moment I didnt care, I just wanted to be left alone so I can finish my duties.

"Why are you being such a jerk?!" "I am not being a jerk I'm just telling you guys how it should be said. You guys are getting soft around here these days." Now that was definitely harsh. I didnt know my mean radar could go that high.

She looked so broken like she was going to cry. And that was when I felt guilty.

"You know I liked you. Like really really like you and hoping one day we could spend time together as friends.....but ever since you turn alpha you just turned out to be a selfish jerk bastard being harsh and mean to us and the rest of the pack members. You created that mean monster in you. Not even your dad the former alpha was or is as cold like you." And that's when I lost it.

"Blaire I a-" "Save it...you can go to hell." And she walked away just like that. Being angry with me and I made her angry with me.

For nights I couldn't sleep. I would stay up thinking about her and what she said to me.

*End of Flashback*

Until this day my ways are still cold. I just miss her so much hoping I would see her again. But knowing Blaire and her ways she probably wont even set foot back on my land and that just pained my heart.

_Next Day_
I heard a car started outside my window. I'm not a morning person so I forced my groggy self out the window.

I saw Emery outside on his car wearing comfortable clothes such as a sweatpants and shirt looking comfortable. I would admit it he looked good.