008

It felt like I was going to have a panic attack. No, no, no, this can't happen right now. Breathe, Iris, c'mon breathe. The only thing I could hear was the beating of my heart went from 0 to 100 in only a few seconds. I need to get away from here, I can't have a panic attack in the middle of the mall. But somehow I could not move, I stood there trying to calm down. "Iris?" I heard a voice, and it suprised me. "Iris, c'mon, come with me" someone touched my waist and pulled me away from the crowd and somewere else, a quit place. "Iris, shhh... Iris, breathe." I couldn't. "Iris, I'm here. Please calm down." The tears were burning in my eyes by now. "Iris please look at me. Baby, please don't cry." Once I looked up my brown eyes met his beautiful hazel eyes. There was something calming about his eyes, and after a couple of minutes I calmed down.

"Thanks" I muttered, taking my eyes away from him. "Iris, what happened out there?" Isn't it obvious? "I had a panic attack.." He just looked at me. "Iris, you know you can tell me anything, okay?" I nodded. "I have to go, see you around Ross." My voice cracked and tears were threatening to fall, but I quickly turned around and walked away.