Chapter 31- The Boiling Rock, Part 2

New prisoners were arriving into the Boiling Rock as they lined up to be introduced by the warden.

"Welcome to the Boiling Rock. I'm sure you've all heard the horrible rumors about our little island. Well, I just want to tell you that they don't have to be true." the warden faced Hakoda as his head was down. "As long as you do everything I say. Look me in the eye when I'm talking to you."

"No." Hakoda answers.

"Oh, you'd rather look at my shoes? Then take a look!" The warden said shoving his foot in Hakoda's face, causing him to kneel down on the ground.

"You will all do as I say or pay the price. You will always-"

The Warden tripped.

"Are you okay, sir?" Two guards asked.

"I'm fine! Get these prisoners out of my sight."

While the prisoners went to their cells, Sokka and I sneaked into Hakoda's cell.

I stood outside the door.

"Your not coming?" Sokka asks.

"No, silly. Go talk to your dad."

"Aah, have I told you how much I love you." Sokka says kissing my cheek.

"Yes, you have. But it's nice to hear it again."

Sokka quickly slid into Hakoda's cell.

After Sokka caught up with his dad. We went to Zuko's cell.

"Zuko, are you there?" I whispered through the cell.

"I'm here."

"I just got done talking to my dad," Sokka says. "We came up with an escape plan together."

"What are you guys doing here?"

Sokka and I turned around.

"I was just telling this dirty lowlife what I think of him!"

"Well," the male guard says. "You'll have to do that later. He's coming with us."

"Why?" Sokka asks.

"Because we have orders straight from the warden," the female guard says. "That's why."

"No need to be rude." I mutter.

"What was that? The new girl."

"I said-"

Sokka cut me off. "Can I just get 10 more seconds to rough him up a bit?"

"Fine, 10 seconds."

Sokka quickly slid through the cell, while I was stuck with the guards.

"Take that! And this!" Sokka yells from inside the cell.

The guards shake their heads. "Newbie!"

The guards quickly went inside the cell.

"All right, that enough." They said carrying Zuko.

Next stop was Suki's cell.

"You sure you want to go in?" Sokka asks.

"Yeah, sure."

I opened the door as we saw Suki training her foot stopped mid air in front of me.