CHAPTER TWENTY: THE MISSING LORD...LOCATED?!!!

[4 Days Later - At Gringotts Wizarding Bank]

As always - The Wizarding Bank of Gringotts was busy: Witches & Wizards making withdrawals and deposits, Goblins and Elves doing their daily tasks. In the center of it all was the Dagworth-Granger/Saber-Lobos Families, along with their protectorates - The Longbottom & Lovegood Families. During breakfast that morning, Chris got a letter from Gringotts stating that Griphook found something interesting in the Potter Ancestral Tapestry but couldn't make a link between it and the accusation of Dumbledore having something to do with Minato's Disappearance; thus requested for the Saber-Lobos Head & Heir to make an appearance. Chris and Athena led their daughter and her bloodless siblings - along with their families - into the bank with purpose - their stride alone made everyone look at them with caution. 

"Do you think we'll be able to find him, Chris?" Athena asked her husband while they waited for Griphook.

"If Griphook had a promising lead, there could be a chance we find Minato using the Indigo Highlight. If we find him, we can restore the Ancient and Noble House of Potter before Harry and his stupid friends run it into the ground." Chris said in reassurance but was cut off when Hermione looked off to the side with her eyes narrowed, ears darted back, and her tail - while wrapped around her waist - had its hair sticking up in irritation.

"Speaking of stupid friends - Weasley Family and Harry's with them." Hermione said as everyone looked in the direction of the approaching family, 

Molly Weasley was talking to Arthur while Ron, Harry, and Ginerva had their eyes trained on Hermione, Neville, and Luna; The Dires weren't affected by their glares.

"So, the rumors were true - Frank and Alice are out of the Hospital. It's been a while, Old Friends! How are you?" Molly asked with her wide motherly smile, but Hermione could smell the fake coming off her body like a disgusting perfume.

"We are fine, Molly. Thanks to The Dires, Alice and I are one with our minds and back into society." Frank said as he reached for his wife's hand and held it protectively in his massive hand. At the mention of 'The Dires', Molly's eyebrow raised as she looked down at Hermione, who had her arms folded with a deep scowl on her face.

"The Dires? Hermione, dear, what's that all about? I thought your group was called 'The Golden Trio'." Molly asked with a false confused expression.

"Surely your son and daughter told you - I am no longer a part of the Golden Trio after they discarded me for being a Knzeale-Hybrid. But it really doesn't matter to me anymore; I found true friends - family - who wouldn't throw me away just to save face." Hermione growled at the last word as she glared at Harry and Ron, who looked away for a while before looking back at her.

"Oh, Hermione, dear! I'm sure the boys meant nothing by it. I heard that they have been trying to get you to accept their apology but you are so blinded by this loyalty to Neville and Luna to see that. How about you come with us and we can go to lunch and talk about all of this? Or...maybe you and Ginny could go somewhere? I heard the two of you were getting pretty close before this...unpleasantness broke out." Molly asked as she pushed Ginny a little ahead of her so she could get a better look at Hermione.

"My daughter is not interested in...courting your daughter, Molly Weasley; she has informed her mother and I on that notion numerous times. Now, if you don't mind, we are here on business and would like to get going. Please, make yourselves scarce." Chris said as he adjusted his tie. That's when Molly turned her gaze to Chris and gave her best...' flirtatious' smile.

"Christopher, surely you don't mean that..." She was cut off.

"My name is Lord Dagworth-Granger to you, Madame Weasley. You are not familiar enough with me to use my casual name." Chris growled at the red-haired woman, his eyes glowing a dangerous golden color. Before anything could break out - a familiar voice called out to the Dires and their families.