13. Unknown Surprise

Blaire's POV
I felt cold. So I pulled the duvet over some more until it covered my nose.

But that didnt help at all. Twisting and turning until I finally opened my eyes. I was going blind. 'Rose remind me to ask Max if i can change the blinds' 'Okie'

Max that's what who was missing. He kept me warm all night and he slept with me in my bed.....ahhhhhh my stomach is having a parade.

I remembered last night we watched Riverdale, we talked and cuddle and more coupley stuff. Why didn't I find my mate sooner.

Then it hit me, my sugar is low. So I got up, picked up my phone then went into Maxen's room into his closet and took out one of his sweatshirts and put it on. It fitted like a dress, a baggy one. Atleast it covers my ass.

I went downstairs straight to the kitchen where I saw him cooking breakfast. He looks H.O.T. No...time for that candy candy candy.

I went to the pantry looking for my stash. "Bonjour belle." "Shut up. Sugars low. No talking till I find my stash."

While searching I felt something hit my head. I was furious and ready to fight who threw something. I looked on the ground and saw a packet of sour patches and boy did I chew that shit down. I was feeling high and alot like myself now.

I walked out the pantry. I didnt see Max anywhere. "Cutie, where are you?" "Here...stooping down...for something...your back to yourself?" I wonder what was he talking about and I put on a puzzled face. "From your sugar low?" "Oh yeah...I'm feeling like myself and I'm sorry I told you to Shut up" "it's ok belle...and I'm sorry I threw sour patches at your head...I was just trying to save myself."

I went to the side of the counter and pulled out the frozen refrigerator with fresh fruits and vegetables and took out an apple.

I will never get over how awesome this house is. It's not too big too small but luxurious and long. I sat on the counter and took a bite out of the apple. I sat on the counter and Max came over to me. The audacity he jas to take a bite put of my apple.

But I'll let this slide cause he's cooking me food and looking hot while at it.

"I saw you welcomed yourself to my closet."

"Yes, yes I did and your sweatshirt is comfy and warm. Speaking of warm why'd you left me for cold this morning?" I asked.

"I know your first priority in the morning is food... so why not make food for my beautiful belle." He knows *wipe fake tears* he knows me so well.

"Aww you know me"

"And also I dont trust you in my kitchen". I gasped from this statement. "Are you giving me sass?"

"No I'm not I just dont trust you in my kitchen....remember last time?" Last time what is he talki- Ohhh I see.

"Uum you see the truth is...I can't cook not even to save my life..talking about life my baby is coming today."

"What baby?"

"Remember Emery was bringing my car today?"

"Oh yess....belle belle belle ....can I drive your car later today?"

"What are talking about today and No"

"We are going down to the pier me, you, Rae and Emery and what do mean No you promiseeee." He pouted and he looks so fucking cute.

"Ok I'll wear whatever color you're wearing today and we'll see about the car."

He huffed. And look sad sure I was going to let him drive my car cause I'm not in the mood to drive. I hardly was in the mood to do so.