- Chapter Six -

As soon as Izuku and Luna made it to the end of the hallway, Luna instantly let go of Izuku's hand and began to ran away from him down the stairs

As soon as Izuku and Luna made it to the end of the hallway, Luna instantly let go of Izuku's hand and began to ran away from him down the stairs. "W-wait, Luna, come back! Where are you going?" He called to her, instantly rushing after the pastel green haired girl.

"Home. To punch a wall. Or a pillow. Or a mirror. Anything!" She replied, quickly trying to get away from the sweet green haired boy. Not because she didn't want to be around him, but because she was so embarrassed of what she had just done, "Just leave me alone, Izuku. You probably hate me for what I just did. You probably think I'm a freak!"

"What? No, Luna, that's not true! Why would I think that? Why would I hate you?" He questioned as they were finally outside, continuing to follow her before they finally stopped at the side of the school. There was a small koi fish pond right next to them and she could hear the rushing water of the pond which began to make her a little bit calmer.

It has seemed to Luna that Izuku wasn't going to just let her get away from him. She appreciate that, but right now, she was afraid to hurt him or scare him even more than she probably already did. "Because of what I just did. I mean, I punched the most hateful jerk I have ever met in my life. I mean, I had a good reason, but that was still no excuse for me to do that. And from the look you gave me, it seemed like you were scared that I was going to do something else bad to him... Or to you...." She explained and turned around to face him before she looked down, tears already starting to form in her eyes and stream down her cheeks.

Izuku blinked and let a small sigh escape his lips, slowly walking towards Luna before the two stood inches from each other. "Luna... look at me. Please." He begged softly.

Luna sniffed softly and looked up at the boy, who had a small determined look on his face. It was surprising to her, that he didn't seem to be quaking in fear or even seemed shy at all. "Do I look scared to you right now?" He questioned.

"Well, no..." She replied awkwardly before suddenly feeling his thumbs wiping away at her tears. That caused her to blush from how soft his thumbs were against her skin.

"And when you slapped Kacchan, did I look scared of you?" He asked again.

"Well, a little, I guess..." She replied, rubbing the arm that punched Bakugo gently. She was still finding it hard to believe that she slapped Bakugo in the face. But then again, he deserved it.

"No, you're wrong. I wasn't scared of you. I was scared of what Kacchan was going to do to you. Trust me when I say that Kacchan isn't the type of person you want as your enemy. I've seen what he can do to people that try to stand up to him and I just..." He sighed and there was a small blush on his cheeks, "I didn't want that to happen to you."