7

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

My Forever | Suna R.

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

Your Pov

╰┈➤ I woke up with Suna's arms wrapped around my waist, and his grip was tight as hell. I really needed to needed to pee and didn't wanna wake him up, but he was strong as hell. So there was only one option left.I flicked his forehead to wake him up not wanting to be to dramatic.

"I need to piss, so it'd be nice if you let go of me." Maybe I came off a little to harsh but I was not a morning person.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the fucking bed this morning." Suna rubbed his eyes and stared yawing.

I held up my middle finger in his face and rolled my eyes at him. "Shut the fuck up."

3rd Pov

╰┈➤ After you said that Suna picked you up by your thighs and pulled you onto his lap.

"No need for the attitude this early in the morning princess." He whispered in your ear.

"S-shut up. I'll be in the bathroom." You moved off of his lap and tried to make your way to the bathroom as fast as possible to hide that you were blushing. You were about to close the bathroom door until you heard Suna yell out.

"I saw you blushing."

"Go fuck yourself Rin." You yelled as you shut the door in embarrassment.

Suna laughed to himself at how flustered you were and your reaction to his teasing. You didn't really take long and when you came back Suna was just sitting on the bed waiting for you.

"So I promised you we could do what you want today, sooo what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know. I'm going back to sleep." You said with a monotone voice, and laid back in the bed.

"Yeaaa I don't think so." Suna pulled the covers off your body. "Get your lazy ass up."

"It's still early."

"It's 12 [Y/n]."

"That's early."

"You have 30 minutes to get up. I'm going to the store and get some snacks so we can stay in for the day, when I get back we can watch some movies on Netflix . So be up by the time I get back."