4.06

As Meredith and Helena laid in bed with Cristina, the shorter girl asked, a notebook in front of her

"So what are your other symptoms?"

"Ok, there's the father thing, the mother thing, the sister thing..." Meredith answered, Cristina and the brunette looking at the book in front of them. "The dying and coming back to life thing."

"You have too many things." Cristina answered, the shorter girl giggling.

"I can't sleep. I can't sleep without the dreaming." Meredith explained.

"And the panic attacks?" The Asian asked.

"One panic attack."

"Still." Helena told her.

"Ok, so, what's wrong with me?"

"As far a I can tell... severe abandonment issues." Helena revealed, looking up from the book.

Meredith made a face. "It's crap. Physic is crap."

"It's only crap cause we aren't actual therapists, Mer." Helena laughed. "Honestly, maybe a real therapist could help you."

"Issues?" Meredith asked, somewhat ignoring what the Portuguese girl had told her.

"I mean, it's in the book." Cristina explained.

"Yeah, the book said it, not us."

"Have you considered maybe you and Derek should...stop having break up sex?" The older woman asked.

At Meredith's face, Helena spoke up again. "Ok, fine, but then you don't get to comment on me and Mark."

"The more available he gets, the more I pull away." The blond said, looking up at the ceiling.

"What do you mean?" Cristina asked her.

"Nothing. It's a Derek thing."

Sharing a look with Cristina, Helena agreed, nodding. "You have too many things."

——

"So now Meredith is asking us to psychoanalyze her or something because she can't stop having breakup sex." Helena explained and she and Mark walked down the hallway.

"Is that Hahn?" Mark asked, motioning toward where the Chief, Derek and the new attending were standing.

"Cristina said something about her being the new head of cardio, I think." The couple started walking towards the group, Helena stealing Mark's coffee to take a sip, soon giving it back. "Let's go say hi."

"This is Dr. Mark Sloan, head of plastics and Dr. Helena Campos, one of our finest first year residents." The Chief presented, proudly. "Sloan, Campos, this is Dr. Hahn."