A Chicago Love Story (Part 23)

I woke up the next day at 2:30pm wit a big ass headache. The sun was coming in through my windows and was making my eyes hurt. I got up and closed my curtains then put a towel up over the window so my room could be darker. My head felt like it was throbbing and pounding. I went to the bathroom to get some headache medicine out the cabinet and Mani came in behind me. Mani: "Oh you up." Me: "Yeah." Mani: "Tried to tell yo ass last night 🤣" Me: "Ion feel good rn jus stop please." Mani: "Ain't nobody's fault but ya own pooh." She tapped my nose then went downstairs. I went in the kitchen and got a bag of ice to put on my head. Nique was watching me from the living room and he started laughing too. Me: "What?" Nique: "Nun." Me: "Den why you laughing?" Nique: "Damn I can't laugh??" I rolled my eyes and went back upstairs to get in bed. Von was gone by the time I got up but I figured he was in the bathroom. I laid down and put the bag across my forehead and took 3 headache pills. Von came back in and said "You straight?" Me: "Do it look like it?" Von: "Chill wit dat attitude, I'm just askin you. You lucky I ain't been getting on yo ass, especially after that shit yesterday." Me: "You da one who started that arguement so stfu." Von: "And you the one who kept dat shit going after I said I was done." Me: "Cus you was not ahout to catch an attitude wimme and expect me not to say sum back." Von: "That's childish." Me: "Ion give a damn." Von: "I get that youn feel good but I'm telling you rn to kill that attitude. I'm not playing." He stared at me for a few seconds then put his shirt on. I wanted to see what he'd do, how far he would go. Yes it's toxic but he knows what he be doin to me. Me: "Or what?" Von: "Imma whoop yo ass." Me: "Nigga please. You ain't nobody's daddy." Von: "I'm not doin this witchu." Me: "Yeaa dats what I thought." Von: "Shut up dats why yo ass got a migraine 🤣" I threw a pillow at him and he grabbed my feet and pulled me down the bed. Me: "Move bitch." Von: "Who you talkin to?" Me: "There's 2 ppl in this room so... take a guess." Von: "Laiya." Me: "Dayvon." Von: "You better when you drunk." Me: "Better what?" Von: "Acting. You more fun." Me: "Go get da bottle den." Von: "No, you already sick." Me: "Oh well, go get it." Von: "No." Me: "You wack asf." Von: "Ion give a fuck." Me: "Yo ole ugglass." Von: "Don't do dat cus yo ass was calling me fine and all types of shit last night. And I coulda swore you was da one who said you wanted a kid wit me 😂."  Me: "Stfu." Von: "I'm not gon keep telling you Lai." He leaned back and licked his lips. Me: "Do sum." Von: "I know whatchu tryna do." Me: "I ain't doin nothin." Von: "Yes you is 😂." Me: "No I'm not shut up." Von: "Come here" Me: "Why?" Von: "Just come here. Damn" He patted his lap then stared at me. I got up and stood in front of him then he pulled my waist down towards him and gave me a kiss. He put his hand around my throat and stared at me. Me: "You gon do sum now? I told you bout dis yesterday" Von: "Shidd wassup den?" He started kissing me again then I laid on the bed. Mani started knocking on my door and said "Helloooo? Lai!!" Me: "I'm busy!" Mani: "Ion care lemme in." Me: "Girl I. Am. Busy." Von kissed my neck then opened the door. Von: "Wassup?" Mani: "Pretty sure I said Lai, excuse me." Me: "Whatchu want?" Mani: "Look at dis shit." She handed me her phone and it was messages between her and Quan. He was saying shit like "I know I'm wrong for goin after yo cousin like that but I wanna apologize to both of y'all and Von too. Can you forgive me Mani?" and "I changed I promise... please Imani." Me: "Ew he's pathetic." Mani: "I got dis nigga on a leash ms girl." Me: "Whatchu gon tell em?" Mani: "Not shit  He getting left on read. Anywhooo... Imma let y'all get back to ya business." She winked at me then walked out my room. Von shut my door then locked it. Me: "Whatchu lock it for?" Von: "You already kno shordy." I leaned back on the bed and he started kissing my neck again. We got into it and he took my shirt off and kissed my chest. Me: "Wait wait." I got up and he sat down on the bed. Me: "Imma be right back." I went in Mani's room and she said "Wassup?" I went in her top drawer and pulled out a condom. Mani: "Whatchu doin?" Me: "Imma gon head take dis..." Mani: "What is it?" Me: "Don't worry bout it." Mani: "Girl bye you standing in my room takin something out my drawer. What is it? 😂" Me: "It ain't nothing serious." Mani: "You got a condom don't you?" Me: "Bye Mani." I walked out and shut her door. I went back in my room and threw it at Von. He was just laid back on his phone. Von: "Oh fr?" Me: "Mhm." He got up and gave me another kiss. He took my shorts off and started giving me head. He was doing all the right things and hittin the right spots. He stopped and put the condom on then went to work. I was bout ready to pass out after the first few minutes. I put my head down and he started pulling my hair back. He put his hand on my mouth and went faster. I felt my legs getting weak and wobbly so he picked me up and put me on my back then put my legs over his shoulders. His dreads was hanging down over his face and he looked so good standing there. Von still had his hand over my mouth so I wouldn't be loud. *BANG BANG BANG* Mani: "HEYYY!" I moved Von's hand and said "What??" Von kept going and I was pushing his waist back. Mani: "Lemme in!" Me: "Why?" Mani: "Stop asking questions, lemme in." Me: "Gimme bout 30 minutes." Von: "An hour." Mani: "What?" Von put his hand around my throat and said "Give her bout an hour and she'll come in yo room." Mani: "Man ight. Auntie and Unc boutta head to work soon so they might come in there." He waited til he heard her door shut to keep going. He gave me a kiss then left hickeys on my neck and chest. He went ham in the last hour so I was tired asf. My legs felt like noodles and he was sweating a lot. He pushed his dreads back and pulled out. Von: "Keep talkin dat shit." Me: "Hush." He bent down and gave me another kiss. Von: "You still got a headache?" Me: "A lil bit. After I see what Mani want, Imma take a nap." I put his shirt on and walked in Mani's room. Mani: "Damn bitch. What happened to you? 😭" Me: "What did you want?" Mani: "I need you to do me a favor." Me: "What is it?" Mani: "Promise you won't get mad." Me: "Huh?" Mani: "Promise!" Me: "I promise..." Mani: "Okay... I want you to test Quan for me." Me: "How?" Mani: "Text him on sum bs. Like tell him you and Von goin thru it rn and you need a shoulder to cry on. Flirt a lil bit." Me: "Bitch I'm not-" Mani: "You said you wasn't gon get mad." Me: "Talk to Von bout dat. Ion want him getting mad at me." Mani: "VON! COME HERE RIGHT QUICK." Me: "Bitch you coulda just got yo ass up." Mani: "Shh." Von popped in Mani's room and said "Wassup?" Mani: "Von, you family now. How much you luv yo cuzzin in law?" Von: "Whatchu want?" Me: "Damn😭" Mani told Von the "favor" and I was surprised cus he agreed to it. Me: "You really gon let me do it?" Von: "Yeah I don't own you. Plus I wanna see what dat nigga gon do." Me: "I don't want you to get mad." Von "I'm not gon get mad." Me: "Mani why are we even doin this?" Mani: "Cus he wants me to take him back and forgive him. He keeps sayin he changed and I wanna see if he telling the truth." Me: "Make a fake account." Mani: "Gurl no. The whole point in you doin this is cus he was coming after you. Me: "Man... fine." I got my phone out and got on instagram to text Quan. I sent a text that said "Um hey... can we talk?" Me: "Now we wait." Mani: "Welp tell me when he texts back." I flopped on her bed and we started talking until my phone got a notification. Me: "We got a text back bitch." Mani: "What he say?"