Chapter sixteen

WARNING; Spanking, orgasm denial, usage of sex toy, degradation and praise kink, hair pulling

~~~

"Don't fucking move" he slowly lets go of your arms and brings the vibrator back down to your wet core. He teases it as he brings his other hand around your neck before switching on the vibrator and pressing it against your clit causing you to let out an embarrassingly loud moan. He stays level with your face watching you squirm underneath him. He brings his lips down to your nipple and taking one in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. "Fuck" you scream from the amount of pleasure your reviving from all over your body.

He brings the vibrator down to your entrance before shoving it into you. You grip the bedsheets trying to stop yourself from moving your arms. He started driving the vibrator in and out of you at a rapid pace as he continued his work on your nipple. It grew to be to much and your arms flew out to stop his movement. He brings his head up and drops the vibrator to pin your hands back up.

"I thought i told you not to move, slut"

"I-i'm very s-sorry sir" you say still trying to catch you breath. He tilts his head and glares at you before flipping you over on your stomach and pulling you up to your knees. You stabilize yourself on your hands as he brings his lips down to your ear.

"I think it's time I punish you like the slut you are. Your going to count each one understand?" You nod to him before he grabs a handful of your hair and pulling your head back making you gasp.

"I said do you understand" he says louder

"Yes daddy"

He pulls away from your ear before bringing his hand down to your ass the slap echoing around the silent room.

"one" you whimper. He rubs his hand over your ass before raising it up and slapping the same check causing you to fall forward on your elbows.

"t-two" you could barely get out. He does it again on the same cheek the stinging sensation resonating throughout your entire body.

"three" you rock forward on your elbows. He whips you back around to face him.

"Is that all you got?" you say, a smirk tugging at the corner of your lips.

"For that you don't get to come without my permission" he reconnected his lips with your nipple sucking on it and rapidly flicking his tongue over it causing a string of moans to come from you. He takes it between his teeth, pulling on it, making you scream in pleasure, before kissing down your torso to your wet core.

"Fuck your so wet for me" he looks up at you before taking your clit in his mouth. You whined under you breath, gripping the bedsheets as you felt the warmth of his tongue flick over your clit. He trailed his hand up your body to palm your breast, holding you down. You bring your hands to tangle in his hair. He brought his tongue down to your entrance and pushed into you. You arch your back as Spencer began to fuck you with his tongue. You let out a string of moans as he switched between your clit and your entrance.

The feeling began to be to much and you felt the knot in your stomach begin to grow as your neared release. His words repeating in your head 'you can't come without my permission' you eagerly tried to sliding up the bed, pulling away from him. He gripped your hips and pulled you back down to his tongue. "Fuck Spence, i-i can't" you arch your back.

"I wasn't done yet, shut up and take it like the whore you are" he reconnected his lips your clit sucking on it harshly. Your practically screaming at this point, gripping the bedsheets as hard as you can to keep your orgasm from hitting you.