𝚇𝚇

15k?!?! i havent saw one of my books hit past 10k in a while. i appreciate yall fasho 💕

𝙱𝚁𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙴𝙽 𝙺𝙰𝙸𝚂𝙴𝙽 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽
ATLANTA, GEORGIA📍

"IT WAS HIS FUCKING CAR!" Amir slammed the door after trying buss back at them quickly.

"Amir calm down!" I yelled at him as he started flipping shit.

"Leek lift up against this wall" Tae tried to help Leek as blood poured from his arm.

Leek was calm which was not surprising, this wasnt his first time being shot.

"Nigga really shot me" Leek sat his other arm on his leg.

"You want me to do it or you got it?" Tae asked and Leek waved him off.

"Yeah, just come watch me incase I fall out though" He went to the kitchen to grab some patron off his counter before walking upstairs.

"Nigga you getting blood on my carpet" Tae rubbed his waves.

"Boy fuck you"

Amir finally sat down, staring into space with his leg bouncing.

"Amir just chill brah we cant even do shit right now" I looked at him, I could tell he wasnt trying to hear it.

He just walked up stairs and I just shook my head laying back on the couch.

Before I could get comfortable I heard commotion outside.

"SAY YALL I THINK SOMEBODY OUTSI-" I was cut off by a bag being tossed over my head.

I tried to grab my gun from my pants but somebody kicked the fuck out of my arm.

"TAEEEE!" I could hear my scream muffle its self before I blacked out.

Somebody had punched me dead in my shit.

PRINCE SAMONTAE WILKES

"Yall heard that?" I jumped up quick hearing my name being yelled.

I ran down the stairs just to see Kaisen being dragged out the house.

I pulled my gun out my pants bussing at them but just ended up missing since they were already out the door almost.

"FUCK MAN!" I ran back to the bathroom with Leek and Amir just for them to meet me halfway.

"They was shootin' again?" Leek asked and I just shook my head before I broke down.

It was all I could do in the moment.

I was so tired, shit was so overwhelming I couldn't do anything but cry.

"Kaisen? KAISEN?" Leek yelled over the staircase before running down them.

"THEY FUCKING TOOK HIM" I yelled out and Amir just grabbed his keys before running down the stairs.

"Leek bruh cmon!" He said before running out the house.

Leek hesitated between me and going with Amir before he just ran out the house.

I couldnt move, I was stuck.

Me, Prince, Tae, the one who always had his shit together, stuck.

I wasnt scared or lost, I was just in shock.

I took deep breaths before closing my eyes to pray.

"God, I dont know what im doing with my life, neither do my brothers but watch over us Lord. Watch over Kaisen and where ever he at Lord, keep him covered and I swear to you I will get out of this shit man. Keep me alive for my child. And keep my brothers alive for they family please."

"Just get me out this situation please! Bring Kaisen back mane please not him!" I got up, wiping my tears.

I walked in the room and grabbed some clips and my key before walking out the door.

"Amen"

- 👩🏽‍🦼