Chapter 21: Hatake Kakashi

~~~

Naruto looked at their sensei, slightly narrowing his eyes at his forehead proctor. That hidden eye; I heard that he has Obito's other Sharingan. A gift Madara said. Nice. Naruto thought, observing their new and current sensei.

"Meet me on the roof in 5 minutes or less," said Kakashi, slowly walking out of the class. The 3 looked at each other and nodded. Naruto and Satsuki got out of their seat and followed right behind.

But as soon as they entered the hall, they noticed that Kakashi was not there walking in the halls of the academy.

I see. . . he used shunshin to get his way to the top of the academy. Naruto thought, walking towards the stairs that led up to the next floor. Sakura sighed, knowing that there were going to be a few more floors after.

"How many floors do we have to walk up?" Asked Sakura, getting a look from Satsuki.

"Tch, around 2 more floors until we reach the top of the academy building." Sakura nodded, lightly smiling to Satsuki for her very kind gesture that she appreciated.

"Thank you, Satsuki-san." Shhe just sighed at the suffix 'san', but it seems like Satsuki had no intention of ordering her to stop adding that suffix right after he name.

They walked up another floor. They were almost to their destination.

One more floor. Thought Naruto, walking up the last floor together with his brand new team right beside him. As they walked up the final stairs, they saw a door.

It was a door that was going to lead them to the roof of the academy. Satsuki pushed the door open, wondering what they were going to be doing now that they are genin of Konoha.

As they entered the rooftop of the academy they saw Kakashi, leaning on a railing with a orange book in-between his fingertips. Naruto gained a sudden unamused facial expression.

He's a pervert? It seems like he's not an extreme one like that pervy sage, though. Naruto thought, seeing Kakashi gesture them to sit on the bench-like thing right in front of them.

They obliged and sat where they had been ordered to by Kakashi.

"Good. You 3 are quite the good listeners." Kakashi had made his lone open eye turn into a eye-smile that made him look quite weird. Satsuki gave him a scowl in return.

"Now, I would like for you all to introduce yourselves to your teammates and to me." Kakashi looked at them, waiting for the first person to step up and do it first.

"Sensei? Can you do it first? I would just like a demonstration." Kakashi nodded, slightly sighing. Oh, he had no intention of revealing anything to them.

"Ah, well, my name is Hatake Kakashi. I have likes and dislikes. I have some hobbies that. . . you don't need to know until you're older. My dream? I don't seem to have one." Kakashi looked at them like nothing happened at all.

He only told us his name! What the hell?! Sakura and her inner-self internally yelled simultaneously. Kakashi pointed at Sakura; whom, was sitting in the middle of the 3.

"You next, pinky," said Kakashi, getting Sakura to rage internally from within. But it seems she managed to hold herself from bursting and talked normally.