Chapter 22

We walked into the house. It was a Victorian town house so it was quite old. I loved it to bits. It was the kind of house I want when I'm older. I was shown to were my room was. It was the loft conversion. It was beautiful. I could see parts of Torrevieja. In my room I had a T.V with full surround sound, AppleTV, a collection of movies that I love and a mini fridge with a Nespresso coffee machine. She had a pack of my two favourite flavours. Caramel and Vanilla. I loved coffee so much! It was my favourite hot drink, apart from homemade Nutella hot chocolate!

It was around lunch by the time I had got settled in, "Willow! Time for lunch!" Chloe shouted up the stairs. I headed down the stairs. All the while smelling the loveliness coming from the kitchen. When I got into the dining room I saw paella on the table. I sat down beside George. He showed me a drawing he had done. We eat and talked.

"So, how's things at the academy?" Chloe asked.

"I actually graduated when I was 13. Just after you left. They made it a whole big thing because I'm the youngest ever to graduate." I paused to eat some paella.

"Then what have you been doing for the past 2 years?" She asked.

"I went to Operations. I was so annoyed because they don't have a boiler room!" I said and we all laughed. Even George, "Then I went into special operations training."

"Oh. Who trained you?"

"Romanoff and Barton." I replied. She had a look of shock on her face, "Im technically the best!" I said and we both laughed, "What did you do when you left the academy?" I asked her.

"Well, I moved home, to here, and picked him up from the SHIELD place for kids, of Agents."

"Cool." I said because I didn't know what else to say. After lunch I went back up to my room and watched a couple of movies. It was the Mission Impossible franchise. They get all of the spy things wrong. They make it seem like a walk in the park. It isn't. Believe me. I was on the third one, around half way through, when I heard something coming from downstairs.