42

It was a beautiful morning

One of those mornings where nothing else seems to matter. No worry of time because the only thing in the world was him.

Him and his beauty.

If only things could stay like this then they'd be perfect.

More so even. But reality is waiting for us back in New York and today is the day we go back home. Which also means work, school, friends, paparazzi and real life. It's all about to hit us like a brick wall because this weekend has been nothing but wonderful.

Because it's been nothing but me and him. And falling in love.

I'm still skeptical on how I feel about Harry. I don't like the thought of falling in love with the inevitability of losing him. I know it's something I need to talk to someone about. But I'm terrified because it's one of those things that once you've said it aloud you can't take it back. Once you've said it aloud, it becomes real.

But after everything that happened yesterday. Everything he did for me. For us. How on earth am I supposed to not fall truly, madly and deeply in love with him.

The air around us was crisp and cool, and the warmth we were both basking in was coming through the slightly ajar curtains. The yellow light dancing across our exposed bodies in the most daring manor and my skin erupted in goosebumps from the feeling that is nothing other than the feeling of home.

The fresh scent fills the room, Harry's natural aroma wafting between our bodies and the smell of sex still lingers in the air from last night.

My eyes are still heavy from sleep, still adjusting to the sudden bright light filling the room from the crystal doors which lead to the balcony, overlooking the pool which I'll forever remember.

It's that feeling of being tired still, not only your mind but your body. Yet, the last thing I want to do is fall back asleep. Rather I just want to admire this peaceful moment.

I never want to leave this room, it's been nothing but magical. And I never want to leave this bed, considering we've stayed here for only two nights. They've been two massively life changing nights for me.

Calling my mom was a big step for me. We've always had a very open relationship but to talk to her the way I did, was something I would never have expected myself to do. I actually took Harry's advice and started to do what I felt I needed to do.

If it weren't for him I would have pushed my thoughts and questions and confusion to the back of my mind, locked away to only think about when I reach my breaking point - which, from experience, I've learned it's the completely wrong thing to do. But breaking old habits isn't easy.

However, I listened to what he said, and I actually took it in.

It may seem like nothing. I mean all I really did was call my mom up. But to me, it was something I could never have seen myself doing before because I'd feel like I'd be burdening my mom, or whoever I was telling for that matter.