52

Besties point of view!!!!!!!

He came back. Harry actually came back for her and I can't quite seem to believe it.

At first I was convinced that he was some sort of mirage. In all fairness, staying awake all night had really taken it out of me, thus the consequence of being so delusional that I'd actually conjured up a hallucination of Harry wouldn't be something unexpected as to say. Especially after the 'few' drinks I had already consumed.

I can't quite believe how exhausted I truly am, although I originally was planning on being awake til the early hours of the morning - I thought it'd be for an incredibly different reason. A reason which was involving far more alcohol, partying, strippers and sex.

But, as a lifelong best friend, I have duties I must uphold.

I'd never have expected to be comforting Evie over a breakup, particularly not on my 21st birthday out of all the days possible for her to pick. And on top of that, it's not just any ordinary breakup.

No, rather it's a breakup with my mother fucking idol.

The man I have adored for the best part of ten years. The man I have cried over way too many times to count, and have daydreamed about planning our wedding - which soon turned to me daydreaming of his and Evie's weddings. Because, if I can't have him, at least my best friend can.

No matter how stupid the situation may have seemed on the surface, every singly damn time, Evie has been there to comfort and wipe away my tears - whether that be the day my mom gave me concert tickets as an early Christmas present, or the release day for each of their albums, the day it was announced Zayn was leaving the band. And of course, quite possibly the worst day of my life - the day they announced their '18 month hiatus'.

But this time, it's my turn to comfort her.

Ever since I've known the girl, I assumed that her first real relationship she got into would be it for her. She'd marry the guy. Point blank period. End of discussion.

Of course it had occurred to me that there was the possibility that I'd have to assist through some arguments. But never, did it once cross my fucking mind that I'd be supporting her through a break up.

That's just not Evie.

She's completely opposing to me, she doesn't just date for the utter sake of dating.

Evie dates to fall in love.

And that's exactly what she did. She fell in love with him. And that's the exact same reason I had to spend the night wiping the tears from her rosy cheeks.

It's so fucking obvious that there is far more that she needs to talk about. But first, all she needs to do is clear her head, and sort through everything that has happened, by herself so she can honestly process it.