Travis, Connor, and Katie. part 2

Is this a double update???
You better believe it! Aren't you proud!
This is only a once in a lifetime opportunity from me so enjoy it!

Connor POV-

I sat on the right side of the cab. Katie sat in between Travis and I. I felt like such a third wheel. Now I understood what Grover complained about.

"Guys, I'm taking a nap, wake me if there's any problems," Katie said. I watched as she curled up into Travis' side and closed her eyes. I raised my eyebrows and smirked at my older brother. I could tell he was considering killing me.

Just to wound me, he kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around her. Why did he get a girlfriend and I didn't? This is unfair.

We arrived in the strawberry fields. Katie had now waken up, but was still cuddled up with my brother.

"You sure this is where you want to be left?" The cab driver asked.

"Yep," I replied, climbing out of the car. Travis climbed out on the other side. I watched Katie pay. Who does that?! The man smiled and waved to us as we walked into the field. As we got to the top of Half-Blood hill, I looked down to see everyone running around frantically. We ran down the hill to Chiron.

"What do you need, Chiron?" I asked. He looked at us.

"Thank gods you made it. Connor, go check on Hephaestus cabin, they were making more weapons and arrows for us. Katie, go-" I walked off upon hearing my instructions, leaving my brother and Katie behind with Chiron to get orders. I hustled to the forge.

"Hey! Connor! How are you?" Leo asked, a smile on his face as he lit his hands on fire and molded the metal blade. I could hear hammers pounding and grunting from campers. Heat and smoke filled the room.

"I'm okay I guess. I'm supposed to come see how you're doing." I asked as he tossed the molded metal to Nyssa to turn it into a weapon.

"Pretty good." He grabbed another metal rod.

"We've got probably enough swords now, so we're moving to ammo and arrows," Beckendorf called out. Everyone gave him a thumbs up as he did a lap to inspect everyone's work, correcting little errors. I ran back to Chiron to tell him the updates.

"Good," Chiron said upon hearing the news. "They have enough time. According to Athena cabin, the attack won't be until three more days, that's how long it will take for them to get here. That also gives our last group enough time to get here, hopefully. We'll need them in battle from what I've heard."

I nodded. "Anything else you need?"

"Go rest up, you look tired."

I headed off to my cabin and collapsed in my bed falling into a deep sleep filled with demigod dreams.

Yay! What did you think?

This was a bit of a filler chapter, but it shows what's going on over at CHB.

I hope you enjoyed.

LEAVE A VOTE PLEASE!!!!