F I F T Y

The next morning Draco was a man on a mission. At exactly 8am he stood outside Pansy's door, banging his hand on it, creating a sound that caused her to fall out of her bed. "Draco," she growled. She stood up from the floor, where she was tangled in her blankets, and stormed over to the door and threw it open. When she opened it she came face-to-face with a pale faced Draco.

"Hi pans," he chuckled, in fear. He handed her a a cup of tea, "Good morning."

"Good morning my arse," she growled, taking the tea. She opened the door allowing him to walk in the room. He plopped himself down on her bed and put his feet up, with shoes on.

"Get your dirty feet off my bed! Has your mother taught you nothing," she screeched. She slapped his legs, making them jolt off the bed.

"I need help," he said.

"Yes, i'm aware. You need mental help, etiquette help, manner help-"

"We get it Pansy, i'm a mess," he sneered, "but that's not what I need help with. You can fix me another day."

"How can i be of help to you, your highness," she joked, making him cringe. "What does the Slytherin prince not like his name?" She laughed at the face he made.

"I fucked up," he sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Nothing new," she chuckled.

"Pansy, i'm serious. I made Scarlett really mad this time," he said with desperation in his voice.

Pansy's faced dropped for a split second before laughing, "Oh my god, Ginnys- Ginnys going to- she's going to use- the- the bat boogey hex on you." She doubled over in laughter.

"Pansy I swear to merlin, please help," he begged.

"Draco Malfoy? Begging me?," she chuckled, "Never though i'd see the day."

She looked up and saw the fear of the bat boogey hex in his eyes and sighed. "Go to the kitchen, get her favorite breakfast and some flowers, preferably her favorite. Meet me back here in one hour. I mean it Draco, one hour."

He shot up out of her bed and crushed her in a hug, thanking her, and sped out of the dorm. Pansy sighed and rubbed her temples with her pointer fingers. fucking hell, she thought. She grabbed her phone and made a group chat with the only people she knew who could help fix this.

***

plan scarlett and draco are prats
8:15am

okay let's go
time to fix scarlett and
dracos relationship who's
in

granger
i am

bins:
i am

blaise mf zabini:
if g's in i am

weaslette:
ofc

okay good
i've had draco go to
the kitchens to get some food
for her but i need you all
to come to my room
to help me with the rest