After an Argument

REQUESTED BY: _clempetit_

A/N: Kind of going off the 'argument' chapter, if they didn't apologize in that one this is how they would do it.

--

Tanjiro:

He's quick to apologize after any kind of fight once he cools down. He doesn't want to drag things on further than they should.

Nezuko:

Nezuko will need some time to recharge, but as soon as she's calm she seeks you out to apologize with snuggles and pleading looks. She absolutely hates fighting with you for any reason and always seeks to make things right as soon as she can.

Zenitsu:

He's overly dramatic about the fight when it happens, but after he's cooled down he's shy and hesitant as he walks up to you and quietly apologizes.

Inosuke:

He's stubborn as all hell and doesn't want to apologize if he thinks he's right (which is most of the time). If you're lucky, he'll see how stupid the whole thing is and seek you out to quietly apologize.

Giyuu:

He's slow to anger with you and quick to apologize usually. Once he's calmed down from the fight, he seeks you out to apologize for getting so angry.

Kyojuro:

While you hardly ever fight, you do have your moments. He needs time to cool down first before going to you with an apology and an offer to better explain his side and listen to yours.

Muichiro:

He tries to avoid you after the fight for a while, not wanting to face you just yet. Once he feels like he can face you without getting angry again, he quietly says he's sorry.

Shinobu:

She busies herself with work for a while afterwards to help cool down, and when she's calm she apologizes.

Gyomei:

Gyomei is very quick to apologize, capitulating almost immediately during the fight. He genuinely hates fighting with you over any reason and just won't argue, no matter how loudly you're shouting at him.

Sanemi:

He's also stubborn as hell and will refuse to see you for a while so that he can cool down. He's a bit tsundere as he hands you apology flowers and stutters out a 'sorry'. If you make fun of him for it, he gets angry and storms off again, so it's better to accept the apology without a fuss.

Akaza:

He's usually quick to apologize after a fight, as he hates to see you upset. He waits until you've had a cooldown to quietly slip in and take your hands in his, looking you in the face as he says it.

Douma:

Most of the time he just lets you yell at him, not really understanding why you're so upset. As such, he doesn't apologize often enough, because he doesn't see why he should apologize for something that isn't a big deal. But when he does, the look on his face is pretty genuine.

Kokushibo:

He usually disappears for a while after the fight to get a handle on his emotions. Once he's calm and collected again, he appears and quietly apologizes. For fights that he believes you were in the wrong for, however, he does expect a 'sorry' of some sort and won't apologize.

Muzan:

Most of the time, he believes that whatever you were arguing about doesn't need apologizing for, since you were in the wrong. So he ends up acting like it never happened (which can piss you off further). When he does apologize though, it's a quick 'sorry' and then he's moving on.

Yoriichi:

He's slow to anger and quick to say sorry after a fight. You usually just end up yelling at him while he stands there taking it with a blank face. Once you've had a cooldown, he quietly walks up to you and hugs you, apologizing.