10

Sexual content ahead
-
-
-

As the group had parted except for Ron, Harry, and Esbeth, who were still working on finishing the last joint that was half burnt in the small blue ceramic dish.

"Why do you guys even play Quittich? It's so dangerous! And the snitch? That little git would annoy me until I went mad!" Esbeth said as she scooted over to Harry to hand him the joint.

"I don't know how to explain it man-....- it's just -ahem...erm, it's just fun for me y'know? And sometimes if during practice they would need an extra bludger, I'd volunteer and imagine it was uncle vernon's head." Harry said through an inhale.

Ron was about to grab the joint but shooed Harry's hand away.

"Alright mate?" Beth asked as she took it back from Harry.

"Yea. I'm great. The walls are pretty." He said as his eyes glistened a bit more than usual.

Harry giggled at seeing Ron high for the first time, as the ginger boy got up and traced his fingers across the pattern on the wall.

As the last of the joint was inhaled by Esbeth, she put the filter in the dish, and stood up, still sore from her accident, but getting along.

"Off to bed. Love you guys." Beth said as she exited the room, hearing two inebriated "love you too" 's.

Molly and Arthur were well in bed, had been for hours. As Esbeth walked into her and Ginny's room, Ella had taken up her bed, and she was about to pull out a blanket to sleep downstairs again, but glanced at the time.

It was 12:56 AM.

She needed to go see George soon.

She quickly swore under her breath and ducked out of the room and into the bathroom, where she brushed her teeth, took off her bra, and fluffed up her hair so the natural curls were showing.

She was ready and quickly ducked back into the room to see the time.

1:01

She rushed up two flights of stairs until she reached George's room.

She was about to knock on the door, but just as her fist was about to come into contact with the door, George flung the door open, only wearing a pair of boxers and a slightly cropped grey t-shirt that was just short enough to show off his v-line.

Esbeth, who was already excited stared at his v-line and couldn't help but dream about what it led too.

She was pulled into the room quickly by George, who immediately bent down and kissed her, starting down her neck, as he began to push her onto his bed.

She was propping herself On the edge of the bed with her palms, and George was bending down to continue kissing her collarbone, and he slowly sat down next to her.

A small moan escaped her soft lips, just from a few kissed on her chest, and quickly drew her wand, then casted a silencing spell and locking spell through heavy breaths.

She began to pull her shirt off, but George quickly stood up and forced her wrists onto the bed.

"Not yet, Lovely." He said through a smirk, as he leaned back up and began kissing her lips again.