Falling Asleep on Them

REQUESTED BY: _clempetit_

--

Tanjiro:

He lets you sleep, sitting still with a smile as he finds something quiet to do. If he has to get up, he'll just hoist you into his arms to tuck you into bed (or if there's no bed available, he gets Zenitsu to carry you on piggyback).

Nezuko:

She's very still, not wanting to wake you. Usually she'll carefully guide your head down so that you're lying with your head in her lap, and she'll rest her hands in your hair, admiring your sleeping face.

Zenitsu:

At first he freaks out silently, not knowing what to do. But he lets you sleep, staying very still so that you don't wake up (even if he really has to move).

Inosuke:

He at first thinks to shove you off, thinking that you're messing with him, but when Tanjiro explains that you fell asleep, he just kind of lets you sleep. If he has to get up and move, he'll take you on piggyback until he can lay you down on your bed (or if there is no bed, he just continues to carry you).

Giyuu:

He blushes, but carefully guides you until you're resting against his chest so that he can get up and carry you if need be.

Kyojuro:

He smiles, letting you sleep and going back to whatever he was doing. If you don't wake up soon, he may fall asleep sitting up with you still against his shoulder.

Muichiro:

He lets you rest, eventually snoozing himself.

Shinobu:

She just smiles and continues working, letting you sleep. Eventually she moves you to where your head is resting in her lap, absentmindedly petting your hair.

Gyomei:

He moves you so that you're resting against his chest (as that would be more comfortable in the long run), wrapping his haori around you to keep you warmer, and lets you sleep.

Sanemi:

He blushes, surprised, but lets you sleep, folding his arms and closing his eyes. He eventually falls asleep sitting up.

Akaza:

He blushes, smiles, and moves you so that you're leaning with your head resting on his shoulder, and continues to meditate quietly.

Douma:

He's surprised that you fell asleep, but situates you in his lap so that he can continue to do business while letting you snooze.

Kokushibo:

He lets you rest, closing his eyes and meditating.

Muzan:

He grows surprised (and mildly amused) that you managed to nod off against him, but carries you back to your bed and tucks you in before going back to his business.

Yoriichi:

He grows still, blushing and letting you sleep. He eventually situates you against his chest so that he can lean back against a tree and fall asleep himself.