Chapter 8: Time to Unity as One

Sometime has passed since the little musical number that has happened in the cafeteria, you and (Hu) Mane are walking down an hallway and as you do, nearly every student are wearing the horse ears and tails.

Rarity: "Doesn't everyone look just fabulous?"

Twilight Sparkle: "It was a great idea Rarity!" She commented.

Xero: "Yeah it really was a great idea Rarity!" You said which made Rarity blush slightly.

Rarity: Oh thank you darling!" She said happily while the other girls couldn't help but feel jealous.

As you and the girls kept walking you all saw Sunset Shimmer and her lackeys passings by which made you all frown while the other students glare at Sunset Shimmer but she didn't care as she just smiled.

Applejack: "I don't know what she's smiling about, Twilight's the one that's gonna be Princess of the Fall Formal."

Sunset Shimmer just walks pass you and your friends without looking at any of you while she is still smiling, Snips points two fingers at his eyes then at you and your friends and Snails has hands on his mouth to keep himself from giggling.

Xero: "Girls I have a bad feeling that Sunset Shimmer and her Dynamic Losers have done something bad." You tell them

Twilight Sparkle: "What did you think they did?"

Before you could say anything, you all watched Sunset knock at a door which is answered by Vice Principal Luna.

Sunset Shimmer: "Vice Principal Luna! Something terrible has happened!" She said as she acted innocently.

The gymnasium...is in ruins! The entire gym looks like it's been trashed by someone which Sunset Shimmer shows to Vice Principal Luna!

Sunset Shimmer: "Isn't this just awful? And after Pinkie Pie worked so hard to make things so perfect!" She said as she continued to act innocently. "Why would Xero and Twilight Sparkle do something like this?" She accused.

Vice Principal Luna: "Why would you think Xero and Twilight are responsible for all this?" She asked the bacon haired student.

Sunset Shimmer: "Because I have proof." She said as she took out a folder to give to the Vice Principal.

What Sunset Shimmer doesn't know is that she and Vice Principal Luna are being watched by Flash Sentry.

Flash Sentry: "This doesn't look good. I gotta help Xero and Twilight." He said to himself and quickly left.

Both you and Twilight were in the Vice Principal's Office with the blinds closed, sitting down while Vice Principal Luna is standing up looking outside the window with a folder in her arms.

Twilight Sparkle: "But...But I don't understand!"

Xero: "It couldn't have been us!"

Vice Principal Luna: "This is clearly you two in the photographs is it not?" She said as she turned around showed you and Twilight what was in the folder which turns out to be photos of what look like "you" and "Twilight" having trashed the gym with a smile on your faces.