Medic x Reader

Requested by: Zenyatta_Lore_Needed Who writes an AMAZING Overwatch one shot book that I highly recommend!!
*
*
*
*Medic's POV*
I adjust my lab coat and move my glasses up as I walk over to the woman who was training. "Y/N, I have a question?" I ask this and she turns her attention over to me "Good afternoon Doctor Ludwig, what's the issue?" She has refused to call me Medic or Josef or anything since I tried to ask her out a few months ago, practically ruining our friendship. I clear my throat "I was wondering if one day you wanted to go get a cup of coffee with me?" I ask this and she looks up at me "No thank you, I am busy with work and training." She says this as she grabs her water and leaves the training room leaving me alone. I facepalm myself as soon as she leaves and sigh.
*Your POV*
I take a sip of my water as I leave the training room, avoiding having to be near him for as long as possible. Truth be told I've had a huge crush on Medic for a while now but I realized that this could effect our jobs and god forbid if one of us gets hurt or worse that would make it harder. I walk into my room and flop down onto my bed, I wasn't in the mood to take a shower. I think about the past few months, he keeps trying to ask me out and I keep saying no, but damnit I wanna date him but I kinda wanna see how much longer I can play hard to get. I hear a knock at my door and I groan and get up, I throw on my hoodie over the sports bra I was working out in and I open the door and see him. "Y/N, can we please talk?" I nod and let him in "What is the issue Doctor Lud-" before I can finish he interrupts me "Josef or Medic please I don't know why you insist on not calling me what you used to." I shut the door and I look up at him. "I don't want to ruin our friendship alright." I say this finally giving up "I like you alright I just don't want to have something happen." He smiles and moves a hand around my waist, I blush and he kisses my forehead. "Nothing will happen my dove." I nod and give up and hug him "so are we a thing?" I ask this and he nods.
*
*
Writers block has hit me so badly I'm so so sorry this is so short! And school is starting to destroy all my motivation
Word count: 458