|47|

My phone vibrates in the back pocket of my jeans, making my pace automatically slow as I reach back to retrieve it. My eyebrows furrow at the unsaved number, but my confusion is subsided when I read the message.

Unknown: Hey it's Zayn
can you stop by the shop
when you're free?

Is now okay?

Zayn: perfect.

  I shrug off the text, enjoying the nice weather as I continue walking, hoping I'll be able to remember where the shop is located just from the few times I've been there.

  The weather is nice, it's just the beginning of April and I've been feeling better. Recently I've been triggering all of my emotions into Tony sketches whenever I get the chance. Whether it's on my hand or a random sticky note. And I've found that it's really helping. Even though a lot of the times their shitty little drawings, it's still a good way to not bottle my feelings up inside.

  The sun shines through the few clouds that litter the sky. And I think the nicer weather is a big help to my mood. I don't have seasonal depression but it's common for some to become sad during the winter months due to the lack of sunshine. But Harry's has been exceptionally grumpy the past few days and I don't really know why.

  I glance down the second alley, stopping to find the familiar red door before I continue walking. The gravel crumbles around my shoes as I walk, gently pushing the red door open and peeking inside.

  "Hey cutie!" Tiff smiles at me from the couch, her legs propped up on the coffee table. She closes the book she had been reading and tosses it beside her. "He's with a client but he'll be done shortly." She informs me.

  The place has definitely had some work done to it since I'd last been here and it looks really good. More art has been added to the walls which draws my attention in immediately. The pieces are minimalistic but still extremely cool and well designed.

  "Did you just come from class?" Tiff asks me. I glance over at her and nod, moving to sit on one of the free chairs, setting my bag down beside me.

  "Yeah, last one for the week." I breathe. It feels good to have a small break, today was my English test and I'm praying I did well on it, I can't afford to fail it or else I'll have to retake the semester next year. "Do you know why Zayn asked me to come here?" I ask, Tiff shaking her head.

  "No clue." She shrugs, running her fingers through her hair. It's still a jet black color and lacks any bright dye. Her eyes flicker behind me which causes me to turn around, watching as Zayn comes walking out with a large man who has his biceps wrapped with Saran Wrap, exposing the new dark ink and the irritated skin around it.

  "Sorry about that." Zayn mutters when the man has left. I shake my head easily as he sits beside Tiff and pulls out a cigarette from his pack, lighting it effortlessly. "I'm looking for an artist." He speaks, smoke flowing out of his mouth as he does so.

  "Like to give tattoos?" I question, Zayn grinning as he shakes his head.

  "No just like a tattoo designer." He explains carefully. "Basically you'll just take the online orders of clients who are making appointments and know the design they want, you'll get the details and trace it out for me so that way the whole process is smooth sailing." He tells me.