Chapter 37: Suprise?

2 weeks. 2 agonizing weeks of not telling my soulmates about my music video, I was about to burst, (and not just because of Jin's cooking). But today was the day at 6 pm kst it was going to drop, and BTS, as scheduled, was going to be doing a live, the same live that they do every month so that they don't miss ARMY's too much. Dawon had left me an outfit to wear today, which were thankfully some cute denim shorts, a black croprop, and a cute tan sweater that I think I might be able to use for some taecore inspired outfits.

 Dawon had left me an outfit to wear today, which were thankfully some cute denim shorts, a black croprop, and a cute tan sweater that I think I might be able to use for some taecore inspired outfits

I hear a knock at my door, and see Hobi who presses a kiss to my lips before asking, "You ready to go doll?"

I nod following him down to the others as we all pile into the van. Sejin going through the guys' schedule for the day, Cherry would have mine. I was thankful that with my debut nearing, Cherry had become my manager. It was perfect, she understood how I worked and helped me stay on track.

The day had gone by in a blur of practices that were helping me build muscle memory for my debut stage. I was hopeful this would help me not freeze up on stage. I was nervous, but I knew that I would have not only my boys there but Cherry and Dawon unnie as well. I was about to start one last time before I ended for the day, but Cherry came in and said the boys were starting their live 30 minutes early, so we could all go home a bit earlier. I'm in the studio next to them now, so I'll know when they see my MV. I got a text notification and opened it.

Dawon: I've got BTS' live up, this is going to be chaos

I take that as a hint to go ahead and open the live on my phone as I move to sit on the couch next to cherry. The boys were talking about their upcoming album, one of which they had yet to let me hear ANY of it. Apparently, since I was "ARMY's inside girl" I gotta wait till the comeback date along with the rest of ARMY's.

15 minutes had passed when Jimin fell backwards off his chair, and in his attempt to stop Jimin from falling Jungkook fell onto the floor along with Jimin. I was grasping Cherry for support as I laughed cause that was my clumsy mochi and our protective bunny. I watched the live waiting for the Big Hit notification to pop up, waiting for my debut single to go live. I don't think I have ever religiously checked the time like I was right now, oftentimes without having a minute to pass. Finally, the time seemed to stand still at 5:59. One minute. One minute until my official debut. I couldn't wait. Just as the time turned to 6:00 I heard seven phones simultaneously go off through my screen.

ARMY's were going crazy in the comments, asking BTS to react to the MV. The boys still had not looked up from where they had gathered, staring at the notification on Namjoon's phone who was in the center. I decided to text the group chat. Maybe it would stun them into movement.

Iris: Surprise?

I reopened their live to see yoongi pulling up YouTube on the monitor. The guys then started rushing to get good seats around the monitor. ARMY's were loving this. Us ARMY's loved watching BTS act like fanboys freaking out about an MV drop.

Soon enough I hear the BigHit intro and I watch as the boys go through about a thousand emotions during the 3 minute and 37-second music video. It took my boys a solid minute to reset once the video had ended before ultimately Tae spoke up "She's next door right?"

I then see Yoongi slowly get up and run, actually run out the door. Seconds later he's entering the room, and running toward me, Cherry quickly gets off the couch as he tackles me into a hug pushing me to my side, before rolling us till I was lying on his chest with him on his back. He kisses my forehead, my nose, and finally my lips. I then hear Jin banging on the wall screaming "Yah! Stop hogging our baby!"

I get onto my feet and pull Yoongi along, and down the hall and into their studio where once again I get trampled, by not one but all seven members. Yoongi was still clinging to me like a koala, when I hear Joon talk to the camera "Hey ARMY we're gonna go ahead and end this live, Please support Iris in her debut and show her lots of love, Borahae ARMY!"

I hear him shut off the camera as Jungkook picks me up, I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. His hands are on my thighs as he kisses me, and as he pulls away all I can hear is my heartbeat and jungkook's words

"I'm so proud of you, Iris, so so proud"

When he put me down another pair of arms lifted me up, giving me a kiss and telling me how happy and proud they were, this repeated until all my boys had given me their kiss.

As we left the studio, I ended up in Jimin's arms. When we got to the car Jimin handed me to Jin, who held me in his lap all the way home.

When Cherry pulled the van up to the house, she reminded me that my debut stage was in two days and that I should rest for the rest of today. I followed the boys in, where we all quickly changed into our pajamas and met in Jin's bedroom, which happened to have the biggest bed ever that we could all fit in. We cuddled till dawn break when I got expert advice and helped practice my stage over and over. I finally felt ready for my debut stage.

A/N: Okay so this feels rushed to me and I don't feel like I did BTS' reactions justice, but I have literally rewritten this close to 6 times so this is what I'm going to keep because I find it super cute and soft.

I will be updating the next 3 days, the final chapter, epilogue, and bonus chapter because I want to finish this before 2021. I am mainly writing this here so I can't back out.

Thank you for reading please comment so I know if this chapter is as sucky as I think it is

I purple you