𝟐𝟕'

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"see you in a few weeks mai." troy smiled at her nail tech and left out the nail salon.

today was her self care and errands day all in one, she was going to get herself together along with finalizing a few things for her apartment.

"okay nails check, now what?" she mumbled to herself as she got into her car.

she took out her phone and went to her notes where she kept literally everything.

"meetin with allison." she nodded and clicked her seatbelt and started up her car.

she drove for thirty minutes and made it to the apartment complex where she would be staying, it was sort of in a small gated community which she liked.

she parked and walked quickly into the office.

"afternoon, how can i help you?" the lady at the front desk spoke as troy walked in.

"hi, i'm here for my meetin with miss. allison," the teenage girl said.

"she said you'd come early, you can go right in." the lady used a remote to unlock the door and troy walked inside.

"troy, hello!" allison smiled and stood up flattening her pantsuit.

"hey, i hope you got good news for me." troy said as they shared a small hug.

"you bet i do, have a seat." troy obliged and sat down in one of the chair in front of allison's desk.

"so it looks like everything is good to go and you could start moving in tomorrow is the earliest. we've got a few things to sign and it's all yours." allison said taking out a few papers from troy's file.

"you playin?" troy raised her eyebrow.

"i'm serious and i had the maintenance guy hook you up with all new appliances and everything." troy couldn't believe what she was hearing right now, this was a huge step for her.

"well hand me the pen."
- - -

"girl slow down." miss. gina said as troy ran into the kitchen.

"i got the apartment!" troy squealed.

"well would you look at god, i'm proud of you." miss. gina said as she brought troy into a big hug.