four.

Flora.

I take hold of the rail carefully and pull it through the double doors to wardrobe, Adrienne is lovely, she must be about 40 but still scarily thin and flawless, something tells me she's been here a while from the way she showed me around the department, she's given me a full tour of wardrobe and I'm now helping her with stock take and a new delivery.

"Okay, so just check they're in size order and mark them off on the sheet then we'll pack them for the shoot" She says gesturing to the the rail of signature beige trench coats that I've just wheeled through. I do as she says, working methodically.

"Flora, could you just go to the photocopier and make three copies of these floor plans for the shoot?" She says, handing me a sheet of A3 paper with several detailed sketches on. I nod heading out the double doors and nervously trying to remember where the photocopier is, it's only my second day.

As I head towards it I realise Harry's office is en-route, I didn't see him yesterday at all, then again, I didn't head this way, I don't dare look as I hurry past the door, not really ready for another confrontation. I make my photocopies quickly, not wanting to keep Adrienne waiting - a few of the other girls on department have mentioned she can get aggressive in the run up to London Fashion Week.

When I arrive back to Adrienne I hand over the plans, she doesn't even look at me too busy buttoning the coats.

"Thanks, there's a message for you by the phone" She says pointing behind her, still not looking at me. I head over to her desk and sure enough a yellow post it note is stuck to the phone.

'Can Flora come to Mr.Styles' office as soon as she's back - Juliette' I assume that must be his assistant, I take a deep breath. Shit. What have I done?

"Sorry, Adrienne, I know we're snowed under, but Harry wants to see me.. I don't think I'll be too long" I say.

"No worries, what does he want?" She asks. My hands are clammy and I wipe them on my skirt.

"I um, I'm not sure" She shoots me an odd look and I hurry away to avoid more awkward questions, I reach Harry's assistants desk and notice I was right - Juliette is she. She's definitely older, with greying hair and a friendly smile.

"Hi, I'm Flora, I'm here to see Harry, you left me a message for me?" I ask.

"Yes, go straight through" She says, nodding behind her at the door to Harry's office. I take a deep breath, adjusting my skirt and opening the door, smiling a thankyou at Juliette.

Harry looks up as I come in, sitting up in his chair from where he was working, stretching lazily and running a hand through his hair. He's wearing a black and white shirt that shows a lot of his chest, and I notice a few more tattos, the sleeves are rolled up casually too, showing yet more tattoos, which I can't make out from here, what is probably an incredibly expensive watch covers a few of the smaller prints on his wrist.

"Flora" He addresses me, my head snaps up from where I suppose I was staring at his ink. I blush, not sure whether to sit down, after all, he hasn't invited me to. I feel like a naughty school child.

"Har- Mr.Styles, um, hi, why did you need me?" I fumble, feeling like I shouldn't call him Harry to his face. There's something about him that made me feel inferior, completely inferior.

"I just wanted to know how you were getting on" He says, tapping a pen lightly on the desk, his expression intense, as always.

"Very well thankyou" I manage to say, though bluntly.

"Have a seat" He says, though he himself is getting up. My mouth is dry so I take the offer without words. He walks over to the window looking out, as if the street below is his and it's his duty to survey it.

"How have the first few days been?" He asks, I lick my lips trying to find some words, all I can think about is what Vix said, then Amber.. and..

"You're quiet huh?" He smirks, and I notice dimples stand out either side of his angular face, if his jaw wasn't so defined you would almost say he has a baby face - he probably did once.

"Well, my school reports used to say I talked too much" I blurt out, cursing inwardly.

"Oh? I guess you can remember, not so long ago was it?" He says rhetorically, still smirking, I take offence, people often tease me about looking younger than I am, mostly due to my height probably.

"Excuse me, but how old are you?" I say, indignantly, with a frown. He tilts his head to the side, a little surprised at my sudden out burst.

"Now now, Flo, there's no need to be like that" He says almost scolding me. Flo.. only my close friends and family call me Flo, he's well, he's my boss.

"I'm.. I'm sorry" I apologise, confused, staring down at my feet.

"But, I'm 24" He shrugs, walking away from the window now and round towards my side of the desk. I bite my lip, feeling uneasy as he perches on the edge of his desk, closer to me now, his legs stretched out lazily. I can't help but feel like he's analysing me, and I can smell his aftershave again.

"Do I make you uncomfortable, Flora?"He asks, frowning intensely.

"Yes, I mean no, I don't know" I mumble, digging the toe of my shoe into the cream carpet.

"Good, because, it's just, you're so innocent, I wouldn't want that" I visibly jump as I feel his hand under my chin, tiling my head up ever so gently to look him in the eye. I gulp, I wouldn't be surprised if he could hear my heart beating.

"No, I'm fine" I can barely say. He chuckles deeply. Withdrawing his hand, touch so feather light I'm unsure if it was ever there.

"I'm glad" He says as if nothing happened.

"May.. I go?" I say, barely a whisper.

"Of course, you never had to stay" He says, I pause.

"I didn't mean it like that.." I say. He shrugs as I stand up, so we're on the same level,face to face.

"I'm sure you didn't" He says, I nod, trying to get myself together, he traces his fingers over my upper arm, making me shiver ecstatically under his touch.

"But, just to let you know, my door is always open" He says, into my ear, his breath tickling my neck, placing one warm kiss underneath my ear on the hollow of my jaw line. I back off, spooked like a deer, confused, blushing too much to say goodbye.