Prologue

3rd POV:
It was a regular day at UA: Nezu was smiling sadistically, All Might was drinking his tea, Eraserhead was sleeping in his sleep bag, Bakugo was yelling, Iida telling him to stop and Midoriya was muttering. It was a very normal day, that was until there was a white flash.

Bakugo: WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?!
Eraserhead: Bakugo quiet! Everyone get behind me.

There is another white flash. Eraserhead and the students get ready to fight only to face the teachers of UA and principal. They relax once they realize who they are. Only to put their guard back up when they hear the clicking of heels. There is a young girl, she looks the same age as the students. She has long white hair, sky blue eyes and is wearing a short black dress.

??? POV:
I walk to the small stage that is up front. I turn to look at them."Calm down, I am not going to harm you in any way." I say with my hands raised. They seem to ease up a bit but they are still on their guard. "My name is Dahlia Evans, it is a pleasure to meet you. Welcome to my theater." I smile at them, as the main lights turn on and brighten the room more.

Nezu: Miss Evans, care to explain why we are here

Dahlia(me): Call me Dahlia, if you don't mind. Don't worry I will explain, but first there are a few more people I need to bring.

I snap my fingers before Nezu or anyone else can ask who. The moment I snap my fingers, a white flash appears once again. The Wild Wild Pussycats, Kota, The Big Three and Eri appear.

Nejire: Hey hey where are we? How did we get here?
Tamaki: I-i want to go h-home.

I see Eri and Kota look around, they stop when they notice a fluff of green hair. They run towards him and yell out his name. "DEKU!" Everyone turns and sees the two little children running towards the green-head. Midoriya bends down and smiles "Eri! Kota!" As they get closer he opens his arms and both children jump to him. His eyes widened "W-wait." They end up tackling him, he falls down to his back. He groans, Eri and Kota look at him then look at each other and start to giggle. Midoriya starts to laugh with them.

'That is adorable' I thought. This time I snap my fingers on both of my hands. Two white flashes appear. The ones who show up in one flash are Shinso, Hatsume, Monoma, Kendo and Tetsutetsu. In the other Inko, Mitsuki, Masaru, Rei and Grand Torino.

Midoriya/Todoroki/Bakugo: Mom!/Mom?/HAG?!
Inko/Rei/Mitsuki: Izuku?!/Shoto?/Brat?!
Inko: Izuku what's going on?
Dahlia(me): Do not worry Miss Inko, I'll explain. Go ahead and take a seat everyone.

Once everyone takes a seat, I begin to speak "Now there is one more group of people I am going to bring but before I do there is one thing I want to state. No fighting. Is that understood?" They nod their heads. "Good." I snap my fingers one last time. White light appears and once its gone there standing is the League of Villains: Shigaraki, Dabi, Toga, Mr.Compress, Spinner, Twice and Kurogiri.

Dabi: What the hell?
Kaminari: Villains!
Eraserhead: What are they doing here?
Shigaraki: Ugh! Heroes.
Toga: Heheehe I can't wait to see each of you covered in red.
Bakugo: I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, CRAZY BITCH.

They each get ready to fight. "I said NO FIGHTING" I wave my hand and automatically the villains and heroes get seated. "I disabled your quirks, since you all cannot handle a simple direction" They look at me with wide eyes. "You will get them back once you return home, but for now you won't have them."

"Alright then, to those who just arrived my name is Dahlia Evans but call me Dahlia. The reason you are here is because you all are going to watch different multiverses of your one and only freckled greenbean."

Everyone: Midoriya?/Deku?
Midoriya: H-huh? Me? W-w-why?
Dahlia: That's simple because you're the main character.
Bakugo: WHY THE HELL IS THE SHITTY NERD THE MAIN CHARACTER?!
Mitsuki: BRAT YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.
Bakugo: SHUT IT OLD HAG.
Mitsuki: KATSUKI WHAT DID I JUST SAY.
Masaru: ...both of you quiet and sit down.

They both sat down at Mr.Bakugo's request. Everyone just sweat dropped at the family's interaction. Most of them now knew why Bakugo is the way he is.

"As I was saying, food and drinks are to the right. Bathrooms are to the left. In the back of the theater there is a play room for the children and a panic room for those who get too emotional. Some of these can be a bit dark. That is all I have to say, any questions? Nezu before you ask a question I will only answer 1 questions from you, because you are too smart for your own good. Is that alright with you?"

Nezu: That is perfectly understandable Miss Dahlia.
Dahlia(me): Yes Midoriya.
Midoriya: How are you showing us? Is it your quirk.
Dahlia(me): With a press of a button and I dont have a quirk, just my god-like powers. Hatsume.
Hatsume: Can you choose which universe we see or is it random?
Dahlia(me): It is random.
Dahlia(me): Yaoyorozu
Yaoyorozu: Does each one of us here mean something to Midoriya in the other universes?
Dahlia(me): Yes and each one is different, you may love him in one universe but hate him in another. Toga.
Toga: Will I see Izu~ku covered in blood?
Dahlia: I cannot choose the universe, but I can guarantee one will at least show. Alright Nezu you are the last question.
Nezu: Is our Midoriya connected to the other Midoriyas in some way?
Dahlia(me): Yes they are connected in a way, it can be a feeling, emotion, event, or person. Now then lets get started.

I walk off to the side of the room and the wall opens up to show a button and a small tablet. I click start and press the button.

Multiverse Loading 10%....................

Multiverse loading 50%.....................

Multiverse loading 95%.....................

Multiverse Found 100%: Flipped

—————————————————————-
A/N; This is the dress my OC is wearing.
I'm going to write at least more than 2,000 words per chapter/part. I hope you enjoy:) Byeee

 I hope you enjoy:) Byeee