Gimme Kiss!

*Gryffindor Y/N and Hermione have a cute little arguement about something*

           "Mione! Please?" You begged your best friend, Hermione, to kiss you. She was bisexual, and you wanted to test something out. You had realized that you don't really have much of an attraction to boys anymore, and you keep finding yourself drawn to women. Hermione shook her head, cheeks pink. "nO!"

              You pouted your lower lip, making yourself look pitiful and sad, hen cuddling Hermione's pillow in your arms. "Pleassse?" Hermione looked away. "Nuh uh. Not today, Satan." You tilted your head quizically. "What the hell is a Satan?" (The coincidence of you saying hell) You shook your head. "No matter. Anyways, OH FOR MERLIN'S SAKE, PLEASE HERMIONE!" You whined loudly, tugging on her tie.

             "I said no." You tilted your head again. "Why not?" Hermione flushed heavily, looking away, mumbling something under her breath usually no one would catch. But you, you had payed attention to every detail of the sounds that came out of her mouth. Which honestly, made you gayer since you already "kinda-sorta" liked her.

           You were able to make out her words. "Because I'll fall even harder for you, then you'll fall for someone like Pansy." You laughed after a moment. "Y'know, I might like you too. If you would just let me find out, goddamnit!" Hermione swung her head towards you, startled. "H-how did you hear that?" You rolled your eyes. "I have a good attention span when it doesn't come to class." 

             Hermione chuckled nervously (NeRvOuS gAy LaUgHtEr) as you inclined your body closer to her. "So can I figure it out?" Hermione nodded after a careful moment. With no time to waste, you gently brushed your lips againsts hers, slightly deepening it to a slow, passionate kiss. You broke away with a cute little grin on your face. 

            "So, I think I'm [insert sexuality]. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Hermione nodded giddily and wrapped her arms around your neck, pulling you in another for a sweet, slow, loving kiss.

A/N: More fluff? Or any compete-for-love?