Chapter 13

Isobel glared at me "who the hell are you" she ground out as she fought against Damon's hold. 

I smirked at her "the chick you really shouldn't have pissed off. Oh, I think these are yours" I said before dropping the hearts of the other vampires at her feet.

"I didn't even break a sweat killing those two, You really should get better back up" I told her with a Cheshire cat grin on my face.

She growled at me and I laughed "oh baby vamp, baby vamp you have severely outplayed your hand. You are so small potatoes I just have to sit back and laugh. What? Your maybe 5...10 years with your fangs? You really should have learned the first rule of being a vampire. Don't fuck with people older than you" I say with a scoff as I shook my head at the sorry excuse for a vampire before me. She spent so long trying to be one yet doesn't know a thing.

"Here is the thing sweetheart, I know you want to give this to John so he can kill all the tomb vampires but newsflash they're already dead" I say with a smirk on my face as I held up the gilbert device.

She blinks at me in shock. "Ho...how do you know that?" she asked with wide eyes. 

I giggle "oh honey I know everything but I know this because I killed them all myself, It was a fun night, I rousted marshmallows over their screaming bodies. Now, you're going to go back to Johnny boy and tell him there are no tomb vampires running around. Then I want you to call Kathrine and tell her about Elena. Then you will leave town if you know what's good for you. If you don't you will learn what happens when you piss me off, maybe I'll throw you in the tomb for a few hundred years before I kill you?" I said with a sickly sweet smile on my face.

Before I took the device in my hands in front of her eyes and disintegrated it into ash. 

She looked at me with a bit of terror in her eyes and I smirked "oh is that a bit of emotion slipping in?" I ask condescendingly, making her glare at me but even I could see the fear in her eyes and so could the motley crew behind me.

I smile before turning on my heel and teleporting back home "toodles" I said with a wave before disappearing.

~~~~~~

"Who was that?" Isabel asked the Salvatore brothers with wide eyes terrified eyes. 

Damon had a smirk on his face while the other two had fear and apprehension written on their faces.

"That's the town witch" Damon says with a smirk. 

"Now you better go do what she told you and then leave" Damon said before releasing her. 

Isobel immediately ran away and the brothers and Elena were left to deal with her compelled idiots.

~~~~~~

I wasn't very surprised to see John Gilbert on my doorstep the next morning. 

He glared at me as I opened the door "what did you do to the device?" he demanded as soon as i opened the door.