●TWO●

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

──𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕒𝕞 𝕀 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖?──

After the incident, the two of you only grew closer to each other. And during that time, you learned a few things about him. How childish he was at time. How passionate he grew of over the years. How he felt dejected whenever something didn't go his way. But the main thing was, how he loved being happy and making other people happy. Which was, what you guessed, the reason he didn't want to see you upset that one day when you both were six.

Now, primary school was coming to an end, and after school, Ranboo asked to walk you home. Something about wanting to 'be a man' like his father had told him a few weeks past. Even though you told him that you two were still kids, he still insisted that it was a good jumping off point to going down that road. And seeing his happiness after that statement, you couldn't possibly decline.

You didn't want to upset him after all 

*Ring*

The bell sounded, gesturing that the school day was over. Which also meant that it was time for your walk home with Ranboo. A ghost of a smile found itself forming on your lips. You quickly packed up your things, and headed to the locker room, where then you could say the day was official finished.

And once you did eventually put all your books and school supplies in your bag, Ranboo's eyes became fixated on your form. (Eye colored) orbs met his , as an endearing grin tugged at his lips.

"C'mon lets go, (Name)." His hand outstretched itself for you, as you reached out for it, your ghost of smile only becoming bigger and bigger as he pulled you.

                                                                    ──𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕪──

As the two of you stepped outside, Ranboo stopped walking for a second, leaving you confused as you looked back. "Everything okay back there?" you asked, worry laced your tone 

Your voice snapped him out of his distance from reality, as he looked up at you scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment, "Oh yeah.. Sorry I was just thinking about how we are gonna do this."

Your brow twitched up, showcasing your confusion, "Do what?"

"I mean walking home together. Is there some sort of way we're like supposed to do this?"

You mouthed an 'oh,' "Well in the movies, they just usually walk home and talk normally. Unless if they're like a couple or something. Then they do that yucky lovey-dovey stuff."

Ranboo let out a chuckle, "What kind of 'lovey-dovey' stuff?"

A long pause came from your end of the conversation, as you seemed to be deep in thought, a light blush apparent on your [skin colored] cheeks, until you finally decided to speak up, "Well like... they hold hands, and kiss each other cheeks, you know. Stuff like that." You made a gagging sound.

The tall boy snorted, " that sounds disgusting."

"I know right!" You tried to suppress a laugh, but you couldn't help that the mere thought was so disgustingly hilarious. You seemed hesitant for a minute, but your eyes subsequently wandered over to his. "Say, Ranboo....."

"Yeah?" His tone showed a slight interest in what you were about to say.

"Well, if we ever became a couple.. w-what do you suppose we'd do, exactly?" You twiddled your fingers, the way you asked the question seemed shaky, much to your dismay.

He looked up to the clouds above you two, looking for an answer, until his gaze came back down to the earth. "Well, we'd just do it how we would want to." He murmured.

The smile displayed on your lips only grew wider. And from above, a raindrop fell on the tip of your cold nose. And soon, the downpour embraced the two of you. Before, it was sunny with a few clouds, but then out of no where, the two of you were surrounded in the outdoors weather that felt like an uncomfortably cold shower.

The rain comes, oblivious to the life it gives. It washes the world, quenching soil and the life whom depend upon it. In either warmth or coldness, sunlight or moonlight, rain comes, humble to its role. In this almost-spring afternoon, it is the percussion to the birdsong and the bringer of brightness to every hue of bark and leaf.

A smile etched at the both of your lips as bubbles of laughter emitted from your throats. His hand reached out and gripped yours tightly as you both ran to your house.

──𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟 𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒──

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃