Part 33

"Oh God! These are not hiding." You grimaced, dabbing the blender on your neck repeatedly. "Arrgghh! This guy!" You wanted to pull your hair in irritation because from the last half an hour you were decorating your neck with the foundation to hide the hickeys.

"How long will you take y/n?" Taehyung entered inside the room again for the third time but you weren't done yet. "These are not hiding." You almost cried, looking at his reflection through the mirror. "Then let it be. No one is gonna tell you anything." He smirked with a nonchalant shrug of his shoulder. 

"Are you hearing yourself? You want me to roam around with a redneck? Idiot!" You rolled your eyes at him, dabbing more foundation on your neckline. "Wear a scarf instead." He laughed at your misery and you took his advice. "I am never gonna let you give hickeys to me again." You warned him, wearing a scarf which he had in his wardrobe.

"We will see." He challenged with an evident smirk lingering on his lips. You two exited his outhouse and luckily no one questioned your late arrival there. The main fiasco was handling your father who lectured you about being careless and irresponsible.

"No matter how old you grow, inform me before going anywhere….even if you are going with your fiancé... understand?" You nodded with a pressed smile, as your father scolded you while on the other hand Seokjin bickered with Taehyung about his sudden existence from the party.

"Mom, your younger child is unholy!" Seokjin showed her his palm and side glared at Taehyung who just laughed at his brother while Mrs. Kim stood clueless about the cold war that the two brothers were having. "Hyung don't sulk so much cummon! If you want, I will sponsor your honeymoon trip to an exotic location." Taehyung winked at Seokjin who just scoffed in reply.

"And why do you think that I am that greedy of a honeymoon trip?" Taehyung looked at him for a while before speaking. "Because you didn't get any honey on the full moon night." Seokjin gasped hearing his witty and double meaning reply.

"You little piece of sh*t…!" Taehyung ran across the living room while a red faced and wild Seokjin chased him till he locked himself inside his bedroom, hastily saving himself from getting beaten up.

A few days rolled down the horizon and now the Kim's were busy in the preparation of another wedding of their younger son. You were excited but equally nervous and anxious about the wedding though you were getting married to the man you fell in love with.

It was another peaceful night on the beach where you and Taehyung went after office like usual to spend some time. You were sitting in between his legs on the sand while he back hugged you, both watching the crest and fall of the neon blue waves of the sea.

You moved your head sideways, giving him better access to devour your neckline with his soft pepero kisses. You smiled with your closed eyes, relaxing in his embrace. "Tae." His arms around you tightened when his name rolled down your tongue in a sweet voice. Letting out a small hum, he continued his actions.

"My friends want me to go on a road trip with them." He stopped kissing you and raised his head to look at you. "Road trip?" His eyebrows quivered but he tugged behind the random strands of hairs that fell across your face because of the soft breeze that was blowing.

"Yeah! Kind of a reunion and my bachelorette party while going on a long drive. That type of a road trip." You smiled excitedly. "Is it necessary to do that? Don't go." Your smile faded away when he refused blankly. "Whyyyy?" You turned in his embrace. "I am going to meet all of my college friends together after so long. Pleaaassseee." You pouted, holding the hem of his jacket.

"What did uncle say?" He sighed. "He told me to ask you. As if I can't decide myself." You twisted your lips and he chuckled a little. "Of course. You are an idiot after all." He booped your nose and you slapped his arm, glaring at him.

"Well, I guess you don't actually wanna go with your friends." He raised his brow and you instantly dropped your attitude making a crying face. "Please tell Appa to let me go. Please. He will listen to you." You pouted again, holding his hands now. "And why would he listen to me?" He pulled your waist, hugging you.

"Appa trusts you. Especially with me. After omma's demise, he raised me with utmost care and love. So you know, he is a little possessive about me." You smiled, making circles on his chest as you rested your head there. He listened to you carefully, pulling you closer to him and kissed the top of your head.

"I don't know why but Appa likes you so much." You raised your head, resting your chin on his chest and looked towards him with a teasing smile. "So you mean I am not likable..? Huh?" You just smiled and he too joined you later.

"So? I am going?" Your eyes twinkled as your brain reminded you about the real motive to get done. He, instead of replying to you, put his lips on yours, shutting your every other words. You squirmed under him while he gripped your face and pulled your neck closer, deepening the kiss.

"I will think about it." You heard him speak in between the kiss and before you could speak anymore, he already enclosed your lips into his, moulding them into one, kissing you hard and deep with all his unspoken love.

______________________________________

Sorry for being this late and thankyou for waiting ❤️
I hope you all are doing good😘