35.

Happy New Years to all my readers and ghost readers, I love y'all and pray y'all have nothing but success this year ♥️🕺🏽🕺🏽.

𓆙Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧 ✍︎︎ 𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟓 𝐀𝐌

"So you already bought it and shit? It's yours forreal?" China asked.

We had came to the house I'm glad I can call mines to check it out and shit. This would be my second time I ever seen it and I fell in love with it each time.

"Yeah.. I just been too lazy to start bringing our stuff here." I said. "But I will soon."

"Yeah you need to.. I like the other house and shit but it's full of bad memories now and it'll be safer if you move. This place really nice though." She said.

"Yeah it is, I like it. Just gotta get used to it." I nodded looking at Kaiser who was laid out on the ground.

He was on his back with my phone in the air watching CocoMelon.. I don't know how he does it cause if it was me the phone would've already fell on my face.

"Kai get off the ground." I said.

He rolled on his stomach looking at me for a split second before looking back at the phone.

"I swear that boy is 17 in a 3 year old's body." China laughed.

"Literally.." I shook my head. "I'm ready to go though. I have an idea on how I want things arranged in here now."

She nodded going to grab Kaiser off the ground. I grabbed the house keys and her car keys off the counter before we headed out.

"And how do you want things arranged?" She asked as I locked the front door after walking out.

"Well I actually don't know but I'm leaning onto buying a new everything." I said.

"So you not gon take any of the furniture from your house..? New everything?" She questioned.

"Yes." I nodded. "New everything."

"That'll be a lot of money." She said.

"I know.. especially cause I'm not even working anymore. I need to get back on my feet."

"Most definitely needa start focusing on that boutique you always wanted." She said. "But you still have money.. right?"

"Yeah, I do. Ion know what I would do if I ever ran out but ion think I will anytime soon. But it irritates me seeing it go down because I'm paying for so many stuff. I'm still paying my sister's rent and shit for MY house that's SHES living in." I rolled my eyes.

"Girl why are you still paying for that? Your not living in it. She's living off of you and that's not okay. She needa get her own shit and pay for her own shit. You would get a lot of money if you sell that house and the furnitures you said you don't want." China said.

I tilted my head scratching my neck knowing she was right.

"I know but ion wanna seem bitter or heartless. If I just kick her out randomly she'll be a homeless bitch in the streets." I said.

"Okay so tell her. Tell her to get her shit together. Give her a time frame or something.. that girl is not your responsibility." She shook her head.

"Yeah yeah.. I guess." I mumbled looking back at Kaiser who had his finger in his mouth.

"Make a stop to McDonald's real quick." I said to China.

She snapped her head looking at me. "You got McDonald's money?"