scene iv

S E P T E M B E R, 1 9 7 5

G R E A T H A L L

SITTING BETWEEN MARLENE and James was probably one of the worst ideas Venus had ever had. Not because they were annoying. But because they couldn't stop bickering.

"That was my fucking chicken wing, McKinnon"

James angrily spat as the girl took a big bite out of it. "So?", Marlene said with a satisfied looked which simply enraged the boy even more. Dorcas didn't even get the chance to react when mashed potato came crashing in her face.

"What the fuck, Potter!"

She shouted as everyone looked at the Gryffindor table. Hufflepuff's tried to repress laughters as Ravenclaw's were rolling on the floor. James didn't even acknowledge that Dorcas had thrown him a full muffin until the blueberry taste hit his mouth.

"It's so on!"

He said with determination before throwing a bunch of peas towards her. The girl ducked just in time for them to hit Severus behind the head.

"I think you got the greasy boy"

Venus whispered to the Potter boy who smiled proudly. Severus, not so smiley, threw a whole pie at James and managed to get some on Venus. The girl was pissed, she had just managed to fix her messy bun and it was now ruined with cream.

Chucking a whole piece of ham, Venus successfully hit Narcissa in the face which caused gasps from the Slytherin table.

And that is how James and Marlene caused the biggest food fight in the history of Hogwarts.

Everyone had it for the Slytherin's, who could barely protect themselves. McGonagall had tried to intervene but was interrupted by Dumbledore who threw a pie on her robe.

The woman then proceeded to throw numerous noodles that got stuck in his long white beard. Venus was mainly aiming for Narcissa and Lucius, as were her other best friends.

But the one who really had it for Lucius, was Remus. You had never seen the boy so openly shouting insults and throwing food like he was doing right now. The boy was known for cursing like a sailor, so nobody was surprise when the boy shouted;

"Take this you son of a bitch!"

"Oh you don't like that? Well fuck you!"

"It must really fucking suck to be a stupid git like you!"

Those being the most friendly insults he threw. Venus was having a blast, throwing food at her ex-boyfriend and his new fiancee.

Fuck yeah.

Who wouldn't enjoy that?

Even Lily was having fun, especially since she despised Lucius Malfoy a little bit more then James.

Eventually, Dumbledore had to calm the students who had gone ballistic.

"Silence! Now as much as I enjoyed this years greetings. There is a curfew coming around, prefects", the man said as both Lily and Remus, covered in food, brought the first years to the Gryffindor common room.

"This was awesome!"

Marlene shouted while holding onto Venus's sticky arm. "I know right! Did you see her face when I chucked a whole ham in her face. Priceless", the Lupin girl said with a singing voice which made everyone laugh.

"Don't get clean yet, I want to take a picture of us"

She stated while rushing to her dorm to grab the muggle camera her parents had gotten her. Quickly running back down, she saw all her friends laughing at who looked the more ridiculous. "Personally, I'd say Cas", James said with a proud smile as the girl grabbed some left over pie and rubbed it in his face.

"Guess again, bitch"

Dorcas told him with a smirk as Sirius was dying on the floor. Taking multiple pictures, Venus couldn't help but smile wildly at her best friends. She knew that they would always be there for her, no matter what.

Remus who looked up just in time to see his twin smiling, felt his heart pound against his chest. For days he had tried to get that smile back on her face.

Quickly grabbing the camera, the Lupin boy took a picture of his sister smiling like an idiot. "No! Remus!", she shouted in between laughters as he put the camera down.

"Fuck no. Erase the picture and I'll tickle you to death"

He threatened as his sister lifted an eyebrow. "You wouldn't", she barely had time to finish her sentence that the brown haired boy tackled her to the ground.

She could barely move as he was much more strong then her.

"Remus! Get off me!"

The girl shouted as her brother chuckled before tickling her.

The others were dying of laughters, Lily took this time to grab the camera and take pictures of the twins together.

She was finally happy that her best friend was getting over Lucius.

ewwww i hate short
chapters !!

i always try to make them
at least 1000 words but this
one was harder to write....

anyways how are you enjoying
the book so far? we've had a lot of
emotions in 4 chapters sooooo