CH.14

Argentina and Darkon moved until they reached a small house surrounded by an endless grass, the house was so cozy that Argentina didn't notice when Darkon made her enter first as he opened it's door. Inside was the smell of a very sweet baking aroma.

After a moment or two when she entered looking around her in amazement at the amount of different paintings surrounding the small hut walls, from angles to flowers.

"Darkon!" Argentina heard a small little girl shout after that shout she saw a small girl not much older than her following her a timid boy with an apron around him, she stood there not knowing what to do as the girl attacked Darkon with endless talks and questions. She looked at the timid boy who looked at her in turn, he nodded then she nodded in return in their minds they felt like...

I can communicate with this person.

"Oh my all great and mighty, who is that!" The girl exclaimed when she noticed Argentina standing there. The girl quickly moved and hugged Argentina tightly making her stiffen. "Hi! I am Merla, you are our new partner! Right!" with every word the girl moved Argentina back and forth hugging her so tightly that Argentina felt like she was attacked by a happy lion and she was a small mouth shivering in a corner.

"Merla, let go of her, she is suffocating." The other boy in the room came closer. Darkon just stood there leaning on a nearby wall folding his arms as he calmly smiled at Argentina and how she was starting to interact with her new fellow guardians in training.

"Oh! Sorry." The girl let go and hit her head.

"She is with us. right, Darkon?" Merla turned her head to look at Darkon who nodded making her beam like a light bulb. "Yes! Finally! Another girl with me, what's your name? How old are you, where are you from?" Argentina was held by the hand as Merla moved her hands up and down attacking Argentina with Many, MANY questions.

Argentina felt so taken back that she couldn't answer the girl. Suddenly, Merla felt something smack her head. "Mary, let go of the girl. She looks afraid." The boy frowned at Merla making her say sorry again.

"I am sorry for my friend's over enthusiasm. You will eventually get used to it." The boy moved closer to Argentina and bowed respectfully. "My name is Thomason, you can call me Tom." He slowly stood up and continued with a slight smile, "and you are?" He asked calmly, very gentle-nab like. Making Argentina look at Darkon and then back at them before timidly introducing herself, "Argentina, my name is Argentina."

Merla beamed up yet again and was going to hug Argentina again when she felt a large hand stopping her in place by holding her head, "stop, right there." Darkon came from behind holding Merla from the head, she was pouting folding her arms to her chest.

"Go get your aunt." Darkon ordered making  Merla's eyes widen, "No, not her!" She struggled but Darkon just rolled his eyes and took his hands off of her head. "You are in a lot of trouble you know that?" Merla only smiled sheepishly. And took a step back...then quickly ran away. Thomson on the other hand was standing beside Argentina. Both of them has the same wavelength, that made Darkon chuckle. He massaged his neck feeling stiff from all the things he had in his mind.

"Okay, we have a lot of things to do. Argentina, you can talk to Thomason, get used to the place and Kera will be here shortly, to show you where you will be staying at." He talked quickly as he had to go review many things with the king, and with Saraya later on. Suddenly, he remembered that Today Athur was coming with royal carriages of the children they will recruit.

Argentina was standing there not wanting to go anywhere. And she just looked at Darkon who was not paying her any attention. "Darkon..." her calm voice snapped him from his thoughts. He smiled, "yes, Argentina?" She gulped taking a glance at Thomason who looked as old as her, maybe even older.