Prep For The Big Day

Brielle POV

"Alright everyone we need to speed this up a wee bit, we have to have all of this ready by tomorrow morning"

I commanded all of the volunteers who were helping set everything up for tomorrow as tomorrow is the day I've been waiting for, the day the barrier is officially coming down! I was walking around with a clipboard making sure we're not missing anything. I'm getting some different stands and things like that set up so when everyone comes over for the initial crossover we'll be ready to supply everyone with things they might need. From food stands to places to get blankets and clothes all the way to a few tents for urgent medical attention, I am set on making tomorrow not just about opening the barrier and having that celebration, but also to help those in desperate need. I already contacted a lot of my royal acquaintances and got many of them to open their castle up for those who need a place to stay, I'm trying to be as ready as possible.

We've been at this all day, starting at nine in the morning and now it's nearly nightfall. Nothing too eventful, just a lot of ordering people around and making sure everything is properly put in place for tomorrow. I had made quite a few lists and such of things the people of the Isle would need right off the bat with the help of Harry or course as he knows first hand. He was very adamant about having a med bay of sorts, saying that he knows first hand when someone gets sick on the Isle the chances of them surviving is slim... that really hurt my heart, it really did. I gave Harry a nice long hug after that one, after that he mentioned things like clothes, blankets, water, food, showers, so that's what we'll have. I don't care how much work it takes, it's what the people of the Isle deserve for their mistreatment for so many years.

Harry and I spent the night together last night, to think that that's basically our normal now is wonderful. After all of this and after I deal with Audrey, I haven't even told Har this yet, but it's time to move out of Auradon Prep... and that means he gets to move in with me into my castle! I'm so excited, we're gonna live together in our own place... start an official official life together in a new way. Eek I'm so excited!

Then after that... we're gonna get married... all of a sudden it's like I've been dropped into a true fairytale. I never thought I'd get this sort of fairytale, but here I am.

Not to mention my dream of the Isle and Auradon becoming one is coming true tomorrow, the thing I've set as my goal as Queen, all the people we'll be saving from rotting on that hell hole. Most of all, making that hell hole not a hell hole anymore. Once we get things settled, we have to go over to the Isle and make the necessary renovations so it can become livable and a simple extension of Auradon.

I jogged about and triple checked things to make sure everything will run smoothly. There was plenty of hustle and bustle in the courtyard all the way to the entrance of the future bridge to the Isle, where the ceremony will be held tomorrow. Therefore I was wearing something more casual since I was literally running everywhere to make sure everything was good. I enlisted my right-hand man Jane into helping me organize all this so quickly, so when I saw her by our water stand I went ahead and jogged over to her to check on things on her end,

"Hey Jane! How's everything going?"

I asked with a smile. She very quickly matched it and nodded frantically as she does,

"Everything's good! We have the various food stands set up, multiple clothing tents up already, the medical tents are a go and are getting prepared as we speak, and I had a question about the water stands"

I nodded to every word she said and tilted my head at her question,

"What's up?"

"Do you think the people of the Isle would prefer sparkling or normal water?"