SUMMERS JUST BEGUN.

☆.。.:* character carrd .。.:*☆ teenageyears.carrd.co

it was the day after brandon asked izzie to help him with his skating and she declined.

she was at the mall with octavia looking for an outfit to wear to the party ethan was throwing at his ranch that friday.

octavia sawyer. octavia was one of the most popular girls in school, well, second to izzie. she constantly seeked approval from boys which seemed to stem from her obvious daddy issues. octavia's dad left her mom for his male coworker last year, so of course she is making sure to milk it and only speak to him when she wants something. although she's popular, she isn't liked much by the girls in her school. it seems as though izzie is the only one who gets her at times.

"you won't believe what happened yesterday o." izzie said as they walked through the mall.

"what?" octavia said, stopping in front of a small kiosk with phone cases.

izzie stopped beside her and said, "brandon asked me for a favor AGAIN," making octavia let out a small gasp, "no way, what for now?"

izzie went on, "he asked me to help him with skating. he said something about wanting to be swifter and unpredictable but of course i said no."

"good for you iz, he cant keep talking to you only when he needs something." octavia said sorting through the cases.

"that's what i said!" izzie exclaimed before adding, "anyways what's up with you?"

she picked up a case that she decided was cutest and tried it on her phone, "not much. ethan's been kind of distant lately. im hoping this party he's throwing will somehow make him communicate with me."

the pair walked to the cashier and octavia handed over the phone case so that she could buy it, "summer's just begun. im sure everything will be fine, he was probably stressed with finals or something." izzie suggested as octavia handed over her credit card.

"i hope so. we've been talking for like almost a month now. i hope he's not tired of me already." octavia said taking back her card along with the receipt and bag with the case.

"don't even o, any guy would be lucky to be with you. i highly doubt his mind is anywhere in that space." izzie said reassuringly.

she and octavia continued walking and octavia didn't seem convinced. izzie added, "and if that's where his head is at, ill personally kick his ass." making octavia giggle.

meanwhile at christian's house, he and ethan were playing video games in his room.

"so when's your parents leaving again?" christian asked ethan breaking contact from the tv screen for a second.

ethan's eyes stayed fixated on the screen seeing as talking about his parents weren't his favorite thing, "thursday night. they won't be back until somewhere around mid july. some mission trip in mexico.

christian thought to himself, 3 weeks was a long time with no parents. of course by now ethans parents leaving him alone for weeks at a time was something he's been dealing with since he and ethan became friends. "oh well, my dad got the guest room ready, ya know, in case you wanted to stay here after the party."

ethan pretended to be all nonchalant but he really appreciated the gesture. ethan sort of saw christian's dad as a second dad. or at least someone who showed more interest than his actual dad.