2

I walked over to my vanity to grab my charger and walked out of my room. My cat was staring at me. What a weirdo, anyways. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to grab a snack before I headed over to Tommy's. I pulled up tik tok and ate my snack. Wow!! I hit 50.k! I'll have to make a thank you video! I finished my snack and walked over to my bag, put my charger in, put on my shoes, and opened the door.
"Where are you going now?" I heard my mom ask from the living room.
I didn't tell her? Ugh! I thought I did! Damn it. "I'm going to Tommy's house! Is that okay?" I asked..
It was silent for about 13 seconds.
"It's fine. Just please, be careful." She said.
I walked out of the door and closed it.
What? Wow.. my mom never acts like that. Did she finally realize I'm an adult? I really need to move out, but I don't want to leave Tommy and Tubbo.
I walked across the street and knocked on Tommy's door. It opened immediately.
"HI Y/N!!!" Tubbo yelled as he let me in.
"Hey Tubbo! How are you?" I asked.
"I'm great! What about you?" He asked. We walked over to the stairs.
"I'm okay, thanks." I said.
"Okay guys! YOU CAN COME INTO MY ROOM" Tommy yelled.
We ran up the stairs and barged in.
"Oh my gosh your room is cold." I said.
"Well not always, its winter." He replied.
"So tommy, I heard you had a plan you wanted to talk about?" Tubbo said.
I listened closely.
"Oh yeah! Okay, so. I think something that would be really cool is if you and me move in together." Tommy told Tubbo.
I just sat there, awkwardly.
"And y/n?" Tubbo asked.
"What?" I asked.
"I think we all should move in together at some point.. right?" Tubbo asked. He looked at the both of us.
"Living with this bitch? Oh hell nah." I said.
Tommy looked at me, "there's no way." He said to Tubbo.
"Guys. Cmon!! It would be fun! If your okay with it of course." Tubbo suggested.
"In all seriousness. I do actually really need to move out. So I'll be up for it." I told him.
"WHAT THE FUCK SO YOUR TELLING ME IM GONNA LIVE WITH A WOMAN." Tommy yelled. "Uh. Tommy? *clears throat* don't you live with your mother?" I asked.
"Good point.. but why Tubbo, why?" Tommy whined.
We all laughed.
"I guess." Tommy insisted.
We all cheered!
We were actually going to move in with each other! Wow! I wonder where! This could actually be fun!

* a couple hours pass of us discussing our home, and playing video games *

"Tommy your room is like a fucking blizzard" I told him.
"Then become the sun bitch I don't know grab a sweatshirt" Tommy laughed.
"I am not wearing one of your sweatshirts." I said. I left the game and set my device down.
"Here take mine! :)" Tubbo smiled and handed me his hoodie.
"Thank you Tubbo." I said, I put it on.
"WHAT THE FUCK YOU- WHA- YOU.... You put on tubbo's hoodie but you reject the Wilbur merch?!" Tommy yelled.
"Wilbur merch?!" I yelled. I looked over at the sweatshirt.
"That's not Wilbur merch you dingbat" I yelled.
"You are such a moron. And a simp. You like Wilbur don't you? Isn't he to old for you? Aren't you old? Wait now I'm confused." Tommy said. Tubbo laughed.
Tommy and Tubbo are 18. While me, I'm 20. Two years older than them. Which means Wilbur is three years older than me.
"You son of a bitch. I am no simp!!" I chucked a pillow at Tommy's face.
"Are you sure it isn't Wilbur you want to move in with?" Tommy teased. He threw the pillow back at me.
I just laughed.
It was about 9.00 so I decided it was probably time for me to go.
"Hey, Tubbo here!" I said, I threw his hoodie back at him. "Thanks!"
"Oh, your welcome! And hey, before you go. Do you think your mom will be okay with you leaving?" Tubbo asked.
"I- well, I don't know. I mean I'm 20 years old. I should be able to move out." I answered. He nodded and I walked out of Tommy's house.
I walked across the street and into my home. I took off my shoes and walked into the living room. Should I tell her?.. no. I'll wait til tomorrow.
"Oh! Hey! How was it?" She asked me.
"Fun! Um. Yup, I'm going to go lay down now." I told her.
I went into my room, went into my bathroom, and went into the shower. A couple minutes went by and I heard a ding coming from my phone.
"UGHH! Whyyy!" I groaned. I finished up and got out.