MoM

THIRD PERSON'S P. O. V.

It had been 2 months since Taehyung started off as Jungkook's secretary. And everything was pretty much perfect.

He gained popularity, respect and obviously hate, from many peole.

Respect from the people he worked better than. Popularity by staying besides Jungkook every second. And hate from Jungkook's fangirls.

But he ignored them all and always focused on his work. He often spent his free time either playing with Daisy or learning more office work.

Jungkook was also amazed by his hard work. He always felt proud and happy to choose him.

Everything was going perfectly, except the unusual tingly feeling in the stomach, they both felt within every skinship.

They tried to shrug it off but they both knew they liked it.

Lisa kept visiting them, using the same excuse of Ron.

Taehyung's insomnia continued. Jungkook usully doubted if the younger's hiding something, but never confronted him.

Today they had a special day as, Jungkook's mother, Ms sowoon was going to visit them.

Taehyung was roaming around the whole house, thinking of what to do to have a first good impression infront of his mother in la- JUNGKOOK'S MOTHER!!

TAEHYUNG'S P. O. V.

Fuck fuc-

NO TAEHYUNG! NO ABUSING! EVEN IN YOU MIND! WE HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD IN THE HOUSEHOLD.

Fork! Fork! Fork! Fork!

I kept roaming around my room tensing up on the thought of meeting ms. Sowoon.

Calm down Taehyung. It's just a meeting. Calm down.

"hehe"

I heard a giggle and looked towards the door seeing Daisy, standing their while eating her candy and giggling.

"calm down eomma"

"calm down eomma"

"yes baby. Btw what are you doing?"

I said sitting on the floor carpet, while she crawled up on my lap.

"eating candy"

She said while smearing half of it around her face cutely.

"did you took a bath?"

"yes eomma"

"do I smell lie here" I said sniffling around, making her giggle.

"No eomma. Pinki pwomise"

"ok good girl"

I said and pecked her forehead. I heard someone knock on the door as Tsuyu entered.