Chapter 113: Yellow, Pink and Violet

Their scene changed again from the forest as they are now inside Aiko's room again. The children are lifting up their hands wanting to be carried up by the trio. Asano picked up Togashi, Fu picked up Ai, while Kazumi picked up Hideshi. She kept her smile while playing with them all the time since she thinks she might scare them.

"The children really are fond of you guys." Aiko said as she watch them.

"Say Aiko-san.... do you still communicate with the corps?" Asano asked as he put Togashi down.

"As I said before, ever since my crow got killed and I was brought here, I've been cut off from communicating with them." Aiko answered in a serious tone.

"Want us to help you then?" Fu offered.

"The headquarter's quiet far from here. You guys might die if you won't comeback here by dawn." Aiko said having a worried look.

"We can make Take do it! He can fly!" Asano replied looking at Take beside Aiko's bed.

"But.... what if he gets hurt?" Kazumi said still carrying Hideshi.

"As long as it's alright for you to let me out Kazumi-sama, I'll be careful." Take replied.

".... Alright then." Kazumi answered with slight hesitation.

Aiko then sighed as she told them where the headquarters is. Take nodded understanding and memorizing the directions and how the surrounding area looks like.

"There." Aiko said as she finish tying the letter around Take's left foot.

"I'm ready." Take said.

And that night, as they got out again to do their usual thing, Take left to deliver Aiko's letter. Thankfully, Take's existence is still unknown to Hibiki and the others.

"If they managed to send a letter like that to Oyakata-sama, then why didn't we receive any missions to rescue Mayonaka-san?" Obanai asked as they follow the trio.

"Who knows, what if there's more." Muichiro answered.

     Take came back in the morning, at the place where the three would train outside.

"How was it?" Kazumi asked.

"They were surprised seeing me but I managed to give them the letter." Take answered.

"How does the place look like?!" Asano asked scooting closer to Take.

"I could say the place is beautiful. It's well hidden." Take answered.

{ Inside Aiko's Room }

"Whaaaat?! Swords?!" Asano freaked out after hearing Aiko's answer.

They asked her what the letter's about and she told them it's about her being alright, having children somewhere, and also requesting for three nichirin swords to be made.

"Don't worry, you guys just have to wait for fifteen days." Aiko said waving a hand.

"That's not what I'm freaking out! How is this owl here suppose to carry those?!" Asano pointed his right index finger at Take.

"Then go talk about a meeting place. I'm sure someone would bring it." Aiko answered.

'She got a point.'

"Then how about at the nearby village. That's the only safe place for that certain person who would be carrying our swords to go to. No assassins go there since we cleared it." Fu suggested crossing his arms.