35

Paige.

"Sorry Paige."

Aicko apologized as she tried to stop me from leaving our suite.

"Of all resorts why did you have to pick his?!" I pulled the strands of my hair in frustration.

"I didn't think you'd be affected by it, besides even you liked it."

"I did like it, but now do you think I still do?!"

"Paige you have to chill." Eloise said calmly.

"Yeah." Aicko sighed. "Besides aren't things over between the two of you? You ended it years ago."

I sat on the bed. "Yes, I did."

"Then there shouldn't be a problem anymore if that's the case." Eloise said.

I sighed in frustration.

"Do you really not want to see him?" Eloise asked.

I nodded.

"Fine, then you should take some rest now and just leave early tomorrow morning, that way you can rest and still avoid seeing him."

"Who's leaving?" Shari entered our room, she just came from the other room after sending Sahana to sleep.

"Paige is, first thing tomorrow." Aicko answered for me.

"Oh, so she found out?" Shari asked.

My brows scrunched. "So all of you knew?!" They all chuckled. I folded my arms. "Well played."

"Relax Paige we're no longer kids." Eloise chuckled.

"Ugh!" I rubbed my temple. "Fine, I'll stay for the night but I'll be leaving at dawn tomorrow."

"Well if that's the case then can you take Sahana with you and send her home? She's getting bored in this place." Shari asked.

"Sure, then it's settled then. Hana and I will leave first thing tomorrow, end of discussion, good night."

I set the alarm for 5 am the next morning. Aicko and Eloise were still sound asleep while Shari and Hana were at the other room.

I silently went to the bathroom to wash my face and brushed my teeth. I changed into my black sport's bra and matching black leggings under my white jacket and a pair of sneakers for my feet. I plan on having a jog in the park after I get bag to my condo.

The girls knew that I would be leaving so I didn't have to wake them up. I brought my bag with me and walked out of our room.

I knocked at the other room and Shari opened it for me with Hana behind her.

"Ready to go?" I asked her. Hana who was still in her pajamas nodded sleepily. Shari kissed her forehead and I waved goodbye before I took Hana's hand and we walked through the resort.

The whole place was quiet since everyone was still asleep. The reunion's celebration will still continue later but I won't be joining it, I've had enough fun last night.

[Ash, you have a shoot later at 12 noon, will you make it?] Stella said over the phone.

"Yes, I will." I yawned. 

When we got out the main doors I called for the valet to get my car. My eyes widened when I saw the person who got out of the doors. He was wearing a white button down long sleeves polo with a loose necktie, his sleeves were folded up to his elbows and his coat hanged in his arm.